ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing Chat & Questions Thread

Hxrry

so-wax.com
ClioSport Trader
Final testing on this to go with the new clay blocks... Going to make a great combo, I assure you all 👀

Screenshot 2021-10-29 at 10.17.21.png

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Views on gyeon bathe plus with the added sio2 protection?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not used that one specifically but Ive used plenty of other 'wash n wax' style products.

Quite handy in winter as it means limited time outside. Suds are always poor as I think the protection hampers any real suds. Protection doesnt last that long usually but not a major problem as its topped back up next wash.

Personally, id go with a pure shampoo then a blast on Sio2 protector after (Like Polar Seal). Just as efficient over winter and you get a nice shampoo to use before hand.

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Bathe plus apparently works in a foam gun as well, seen some good results,but never tried it myself.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I'll probably get some Angelwax Clarity and Dodi Juice born to be mild.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211029-203302_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20211029-203302_Gmail.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Random one but how TF do you guys pour out the thick shampoo like 1900:1. Cant dose properly as its in a 5L jug and not sure how else to get it out.....?

@imprezaworks HELP
I use these on all my 5L tubs. Saves so much wastage of spilling and over pouring etc.

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Have a pair of bilt hamber products for sale.

Cleanser polish and speed wax. Both near new.

£22 delivered.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Just had an email from infinity wax with this on it. Anyone used it? I can never be stars with snow foam so wondering if this would be a good alternative, especially with the s**t weather coming up. Says it’s wax safe so, if diluted, shouldn’t strip any coating I’ve got in which would be good.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Yup, that or Surfex hd. In all fairness a good prewash is probably more effective than snow foam it just doesn't look as good!!

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Got the BM going in for some paint next week. Rear bumper. Gonna shove it on the lift to make life easier. Was going to give the wheels another coat of ceramic. Currently got Gtechniq C4 (Same as C5 Wheel Armour) but its failing somewhat now. Shove another layer of C4 on, use up the huge bottle of CQUK 3.0 or buy KKD Revolve or whatever its called? Seems a shame to not use the stuff I have but if the KKD stuff is that good I could be convinced...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
What's everyone's pre wash.

Better half's qashqai (no and no laughter) was a bit minging. Road grime etc. Experiemented with a few things before washing.

Autosmart tfr. Mmm.
8 below. Not too impressed.
Surfex hd. Decent enough.

I'm keen to try a decent one and my snow foam may go to thr back of the shelf. Well bar auto foam (running out)

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member

Better half's qashqai (no and no laughter) was a bit minging. Road grime etc. Experiemented with a few things before washing.

Autosmart tfr. Mmm.

I'm keen to try a decent one and my snow foam may go to thr back of the shelf. Well bar auto foam (running out)

Was using Autosmart Prestige, but since using BH Autofoam I find it's not needed.

Probably would still use it on a really dirty car though.

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
since using BH Autofoam I find it's not needed.

This.

I used to use Poorboys Bug Squash diluted 1:3, in a pump sprayer but not really necessary if using BH Autofoam.

Does work really well against bugs (surprise surprise!) and general road grime. Bit expensive to use on a whole though.

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member

Autosmart tfr. Mmm.

i want to try this, supposed to be quite good