ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing Chat & Questions Thread

107 Track Car & C4
What products do people recommend to use on removing all the dirt and crud that I've got between the letter's on the 'Renault' and 'Sport' badge on the boot? Don't think it has ever been done, so may be quite difficult to get off!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Use a diluted all purpose cleaner and a detailing brush or cotton buds. Something like daisy form a local supermarket for £1 will suffice. Just remember this.will probably do a good Job of removing waxes and sealants

Followed up by Tardis and IronX usually. Unless theyve been restuck since new, in which case be careful with Tardis. Then rewash as above.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nah it's fucked mate. It's fine if you don't log in though. Lets you look at threads.

clio 182
A quick question.
What is the best possible method to reduce swirls by hand.
I was thinking a German app over a foam megs one.
And probably p1?
Any advice?

A quick question.
What is the best possible method to reduce swirls by hand.
I was thinking a German app over a foam megs one.
And probably p1?
Any advice?

Lake county hand cutting pad. Polished bliss sell them. Although I believe they are out of stock.

Then P1 or menz 203s.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Z8 personally.

However, with the solvent nature of FK I would've thought it cope well with a top up (of FK) after a couple of months.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Well s**t. Everyone else seems fine aswell. Not like I can PM them my problem!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Viper doesn't run the site anymore. :(

Still having major issues even when not signed in.

Bumder With A Buffer
08a17c91-ef34-4703-b315-39ad5d05355b.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
FU. You write it!

Iphone, Tapatalk, iPad, Desktop all do the same thing even without logging in. Sometimes I get to "Today's posts" but won't let me into any threads just stops blank.

Different IP addresses also.

Writed. I'll let you know their feedback.

Tried different OS/browsers? Cleared caches, history, cookies, the usual sheite?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Serial? Utter fuckwits. It just changed the other day! Pish!

Bumder With A Buffer
What did you post and where JD??

Il help spam the hell out of the place :)

The site has/is running very slowly for me recently.

Also out of curiosity what BB providers are both of you guys with?? Long shot but might be due to that if your both on the same.