ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing Chat & Questions Thread

Hxrry

so-wax.com
ClioSport Trader
Product testing today!! Right side treated, left side untouched

F5B61859-4B98-415A-983E-3C8409037F8D.jpeg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Used some AF Tripple and Maguires Mirror Bright wax today that I won ages ago. Car was washed yesterday but was too hot for anything else.

Came up pretty good. Used the Tripple years ago but haven't since. Never used the wax, but there's something quite nice about waxing a car.

20210723_104451.jpg
20210723_121148.jpg
20210723_121154.jpg
20210723_122019.jpg
20210723_104504.jpg

Hxrry

so-wax.com
ClioSport Trader
@Hxrry love the shine shampoo and the detail spray. Gave the car a quick wash tonight ahead of C&M this weekend. Fantastic glossy finish. Top products at great value. Thank you…it’s hard to show how good the finish is on titanium. View attachment 1549365View attachment 1549366View attachment 1549367View attachment 1549368View attachment 1549369

wow!!

that looks insane, I love titanium silver when clean it really stands out I think. Thank you for the kind words and the support, it means a lot!

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Big thanks to @Hxrry Products arrived safe and very quick 👌🏻

Gave the bus a wash today now the sun has fucked off, but it just highlights the fact I need to buy a proper DA and detailing kit now 😂😂

DSC_8146.JPG
DSC_8147.JPG
DSC_8148.JPG
DSCPDC_0000_BURST20210724123254096.JPG
DSC_8149.JPG
DSC_8150.JPG

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Gave the detail spray a whirl from @Hxrry today.. took me half a car to try to work out what it smelt like .. Juicy Fruit gum !? Put me out of my misery please chap !!!

First wash of a new car always fraught with worry but aside from a few light scratches, nothing I didn't already know about.

PXL_20210724_115114934.jpg

However - I need a new lance. Been eyeing up the stubby type for a while. Thought my Nilsfisk was on the blink but it seems the nossil is the issue. Spinny one and snowfoam, no issues. Spray type end - motor cuts in and out at random. Neighbours identical one - no issue.

Anyway, next order from SoWax will have to include one of those as it's basically useless. Can't work out why.. seems clear thru the middle. Very bloody strange.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Any ideas on what a lightly used Dodo Juice Das-6 is worth? It’s just sat collecting dust!
789ECF56-32D4-46E0-81AD-2F8CB798D875.jpeg

Hxrry

so-wax.com
ClioSport Trader
Gave the detail spray a whirl from @Hxrry today.. took me half a car to try to work out what it smelt like .. Juicy Fruit gum !? Put me out of my misery please chap !!!

First wash of a new car always fraught with worry but aside from a few light scratches, nothing I didn't already know about.

View attachment 1549664

However - I need a new lance. Been eyeing up the stubby type for a while. Thought my Nilsfisk was on the blink but it seems the nossil is the issue. Spinny one and snowfoam, no issues. Spray type end - motor cuts in and out at random. Neighbours identical one - no issue.

Anyway, next order from SoWax will have to include one of those as it's basically useless. Can't work out why.. seems clear thru the middle. Very bloody strange.

Fizzy cola bottles mate, it smells exactly like them to me!? :ROFLMAO:

I'll happily sort the stubby gun lance no problem, I'll have the adapters hopefully 5th August I'd guess.

Big thanks to @Hxrry Products arrived safe and very quick 👌🏻

Gave the bus a wash today now the sun has fucked off, but it just highlights the fact I need to buy a proper DA and detailing kit now 😂😂

View attachment 1549657View attachment 1549658View attachment 1549659View attachment 1549660View attachment 1549661View attachment 1549662

Looks epic mate. What do you think of the products? Great photos too mate, do you mind if I share them on the page?

Cheers!

He reckons fizzy cola but It doesn't remind me of that lol.

I assure you it is :ROFLMAO:

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I’ve got one of those DAS-6 machines and had it for years, I got it secondhand and its been brilliant considering the price. Bargain at £60 for someone

Oooh, tempting. Any pads with it?

Looks epic mate. What do you think of the products? Great photos too mate, do you mind if I share them on the page?

Share away bud 👌🏻

Products were great, will certainly be ordering again. I even diluted down some of the wheel cleaner and used it to tidy up the engine bay and plastics on the golf before selling it lol

Hxrry

so-wax.com
ClioSport Trader
Oooh, tempting. Any pads with it?

Share away bud 👌🏻

Products were great, will certainly be ordering again. I even diluted down some of the wheel cleaner and used it to tidy up the engine bay and plastics on the golf before selling it lol

the wheel cleaner is super effective against stubborn stains at 50/50 but for super heavily soiled wheels you’d want it no weaker really. When diluted heavily though it’s perfect for jobs that like, but I’d recommend citrus blast for that more so!

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I’ve got a guy from Facebook who’s coming to collect it, but I’m not confident. If he doesn’t turn up mate I would be happy to post it out to you, the three hex logic pads are included but they need a good clean.

Cool. Just let me know bud (y)

Reactions: Ben

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
@Cookson I have one of these kits:

I also have a couple of polish bottles (Gyeon) along with some pads (Gyeon again) to go with it, would do it for £70 including pads and polishes.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I’ve got a guy from Facebook who’s coming to collect it, but I’m not confident. If he doesn’t turn up mate I would be happy to post it out to you, the three hex logic pads are included but they need a good clean.

Did the guy collect it Ben?