ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing Day Scotland

A well built VW
Detailing/Rolling Road Day

Prestige Detailers and Scottishmini.co.uk have co-organised an event which will both allow you to view and demonstrate advanced car cleaning and maintenance techniques. The venue will be Star Performance in Kircaldy, Fife. It will all kick off at 9.30 am on the 11th of March 2007.

We have provisionally arranged outside demonstrators that will offer machine polishing techniques and trade stands are also to follow.

Star Performance are also providing their state of the art Rolling Road facilities, and also their barbeque, so food should be on supply Wink but feel free to bring along what ever you want

These ont he day prices are as follows...

fwd on the rollers = £25

4wd on the rollers = £40

4 wheel alignment = £20 - new state of the art machine

Who is up for it ??

182 CLIO SPORT
Ahh i'm raiging now i would love to go to this. i'm busy on the 11th:(. ohh well next time.:)

Der Panzer
I'm working and it's the week before payday.

The last detailing day I went to was shoite.

tiTTy & SV650
detailing days are shight! but its an excuse for a meet / rolling road / wheel alignment / free pancakes.

subaru /clio 182 trophy
hi Big Yin Would You Like Me To Attend And Show You Teflon Polish And Demonstrate It To Your Members Regards Geo

A well built VW
Mr Cusco , i am not organising this event but am spreading the word as a lot of our scottish clio members enjoy detailing. I doubt if you could just turn up you would probably have to seek permission first and for that i would speak to scottishmini.co.uk. I personally am not interested as i quite enjoy spending the afternoon washing and polishing my car.

Baws, I'm at a christening up near Perth in the morning in Crieff. Depending on timings I'll try and stop by Kircaldy on the way back for some pancakes lol...

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)
LOL, hope you guys don't meet anyone from Kirkcaldy, for some reason spelling it wrong winds them up, no end!!;)

Bumblebee
Hi, for anyone wishing to come to this, fire away.

I have organised this along with Mark from prestige detailers (he's done alot for it.)

If you just fancy coming along and adding a bit to the atmosphere, have a look or use the rollers - you are more than welcome.