ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dialogys.

hi all

i have a copy of this (ebay) but i carnt get it running ive install adobe reader 4, acrobat and java but it still doesnt work?

once installed (about 20mins!) i reboot double click on icon and all i get is a little blue info bar at top left of screen, i maximize it but all i get is a white screen???????????

any one got any ideas????

Thanks

Regards Mark

Lots of Alfas

I had this problem, I dont think it was designed to run in Windows really. I think I fixed it by changing some graphics settings 800*600 in 16bit works.

dCi 100

Nah. I had that problem too. :)

When you install QuickTime, you have to select "quicktime for java" option enabled.

Cheers

what is the vehicle type number for a mkII 172 (52 plate)? i need to know what details to put in so that i can bring up the right info

what info do i need to input into the new vehicle window to bring up the info for a (52) plate clio 172 ?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Do a search for dialogys, there was a thread with all the info on how to work it.