ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Diamondbrite Results on my BG 182

Honda ATR
Hi folks just had my car treated with diamondbrite and all the dents removed :D. All feedback welcome.....

dimondbriteresults006.jpg

dimondbriteresults002.jpg

dimondbriteresults003.jpg

dimondbriteresults004.jpg

dimondbriteresults005.jpg

dimondbriteresults001.jpg

It's a pitty its so overcast as it would of really sparkled. I know some people dont rate the product but I think the results speak volumes.

Honda ATR
Wilwood 4 pots and then supercharger kit, ive done the wheels, exhaust, suspension and fitted a whiteline arb

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Is diamond bright that overpriced polish stuff that dealers try and sell??

Monaco 172 (5/468)
When you say dents, how many did you have removed and at what cost ?

Company who did it for you ?

Iceberg 172
Is diamond bright that overpriced polish stuff that dealers try and sell??

Yes, however, if you have a mate at a dealer you can normally get a kit for free!

My mum had this done on her brand new Seat Arosa (years ago now) and it did make cleaning a lot easier.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
It's generally marketed for people who can't be bothered to wash or look after their cars. It's not necessay! But as you say if you can get it for free...

Iceberg 172
It's generally marketed for people who can't be bothered to wash or look after their cars. It's not necessay! But as you say if you can get it for free...

This is true... but it did seem to work. The paint was sealed very well and all that was required was a quick hose, sponge and a dry and the car would sparkle as if it were new again.

Honda ATR
When you say dents, how many did you have removed and at what cost ?

Company who did it for you ?

They removed 9 small dents and a rather large on in the n/s/r pannel. In total it cost me £180, £100 for the dents and £80 for the diamondbrite.

Honda ATR

I do take care in the way my car looks ie wash, polish, wax every week but id been wanting to get rid of the haze in the paint and for the money its done a real good job.

Nimbus Megane R26
looks good that mate. can i ask who got the dents out for you? need 4 or 5 taking out of mine!

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
I used to use diamond brite on my first car, silver 1.2 clio, never knew what it was but allways made my car gleaming and last ages.still see it driving around now and looks clean all the time
u can get it on ebay for under a 10a, i mite get some again urs looks good mate

200 FF Storm Grey
Love the wheels mate, nearly went for some myself, maybe some 10mm spacers to bring them out a bit!

Clio 182
I use DiamondBrite and it's not too expensive without the certificate.

Cleaning is a lot easier and it will last for more than 4 years.
The Clio looks clean all the time and i don't need to dry only drive away en all the water is gone in 60 seconds!
You don't have to remove bird s**t in 24 hours.
Bugs are skiing on my bonnet!

Not for lazy people but for people who loves there car's!

Greetz from the Netherlands.