ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dicks in clios

had a forign clio gettin dead close to the back of my car last nite in a quite part of my town, he got so far up the back of it i thought he was gonna hit it so i slowed down to 20ish (in a 30 limit) to let him overtake if he was in a rush, but hwe continued to bck off and take run ups behind me but do nothing??? after a lot of dickin round he overtakes me and pulls in so sharp i had to slam on my brakes. so pissed of i chased him to find he was overtakin every car at the most stupid of places very dangerous when there is little kids nr road while overtakin thro a 30! after a couple of mile i had enough. Took law into me own hands and got out at next set of lites the tw*t locked his doors and pretended it wasnt i wasnt there. why are these tw*ts allowed to drive in our country like this. they have no respect for life and by the looks of things no brains. when you come up behind a black car that has a load of young lads with baseball caps you dont piss them off?? has any1 else seen other w**kers in clios????

and no-one believes me that the clio is becoming the new nova/saxo

is this not a renowned trademark of theirs??

yeah i no, i say that cliosport sets a good example, if you are goin to drive like a tw*t remove ya clio badges like me :D

yesterday goind round as roundabout in the middle lane indicating to come off, as im pulling over, this beat up yellow clio comes from out of now on my left hand side then slams his brakes on as the exit is stationery traffic, I beep him to make him aware that he has nearly caused an accident only to get the traditional finger salute!!!! i have noticed over the last few weeks though that modded lesser spec clios seems to have a point to prove when they see your orginal sport badge on the back, as if somehow a 1.2 with twin tail pipes is somehow a match for a 172. IT IS IF THEY DRIVE LIKE PRICKS WITH NO RESPECT FOR LIFE!!!!

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Quote: Originally posted by markknightpz on 09 November 2003

its the same with all cheapish cars
Not just cheapish cars...

Land Rover drivers.

BMW drivers

Mercedes Benz Drivers

There are dicks driving every type of car

Mk2 Golf GTI

at the end of the day its just people who can be dicks. You get people who are the nicest in the world but still drive like t**sers, not always necessarily on purpose either, some just dont pay attention and dont realise when they are in the wrong.

i dont think its fair to judge people on stereotypes but i must admit to me it seems if you have a car infront of you swerving all over the road 9/10 times its a woman puttin make up on, also the lads/lasses that have jus passed their test that buy clios more of them are boy racers same with novas and saxos the peeps that buy metros dont usually drive like tw*ts. I mite be lookin at it wrong but thats how it seems to me. I can honestly admit i bought the clio cause its fast and flashy and its peeps that think like me act like tw*ts (just realisin i callin myself one LOL) but its true, any popular car in max w**k power will atract dicks that read it. and as for BMW drivers well they dont need to be sterotyped they all w**kers ;)

Quote: Originally posted by bambam on 09 November 2003

Hell, I believe you. Both my local Halfords car parks were today swarming with bloody clios, both mk1 and mk2s, mostly with HUUUGE graphics proclaiming "CLIO" and "RENAULT" in case anyone had mixed them up with a TVR Tuscan or something. Quite a distressing experience. No 2.0 badges though, Im pleased to report.

Quote: Originally posted by Rhys on 09 November 2003

Quote: Originally posted by bambam on 09 November 2003

Hell, I believe you. Both my local Halfords car parks were today swarming with bloody clios, both mk1 and mk2s, mostly with HUUUGE graphics proclaiming "CLIO" and "RENAULT"
thatll be cliokris;)

Bumder With A Buffer

This is from a previous post by me!

This is a bit long but i have to explain everything so sorry!!

Was at my local tesco last nite and there were a few young lads (bout17-18) at the top of car park messing around. i came out the car park after filling up and a red m reg valver came hearing up benid me. hed watched me to see when i left so he could race! theres a round about that takes u onto a dual carriage way bit and i was going quite slow round there and he roared up my ass went o the outside, almost clipping my car! and almost losing it round the roundabout itself! he went down the dual carriageway at about a ton. at the bottom is a set of traafic lights and i could see he was still going some, he broke at the last minute almost stacking at into a curb!! caught up with him at the lights and as i got there went green, i was ready this time so floored it and i stuck up his arse along the next short piece of dual carriage way, BUT there is a roundabout at the end and coz i had my Girly friend and Sister in the car i SENSIBLE backed off and flashed him. To my amazement i could see he werent slowing for this roundabout and watched himmove to the outside to try and get a racing line he screehed round the roundabout, lost control, clipped the roundabout, went up on two wheels and the angle he was at i thought it was gonna tip over, somehow it landed but not befor mounting a grass verge, narrowly missing a Telegragh pole and concrete posts, then he made it onto the road and sped off like nuffin had happened! And his mate in the back didnt have a seat belt!

What a knob

I suffer from Landrover owners - they cannot be overtaken without tailgatting you! Had one tailgate me at over 100mph a few years back even tho he was happily sitting at 70mph when I overtook him.