ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Did all Clio Williams 3 come with a sunroof ?

clio 172 track
As above
Reading on the net it appears that they gained an electric sunroof as standard but I have seen a car advertised as a williams 3 1995 M plate that doesn't have one which is arousing my suspicions

Any boffins on here that could confirm please

WilliamsClio forum should have the definitive answer.

My understanding was that only the Williams 1 didn't have a sunroof.

What colour is it? The changed throughout the 1,2,3 models.

Ask for a pic of the engine number and gearbox code and that should help determine what it is. Stance of the front wheels in relation to the front arches should also indicate if it's got a Williams widetrack.

What does it come up as on the MOT/Tax checker?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I had a W3 that had an electric sunroof and I’m confident they all did. It was the W1 that didn’t come with one.

for a total definitive answer, probably best asking on the Williams Facebook page.
Most people on here weren’t even born when the Williams was launched! 😂

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I had a W3 that had an electric sunroof and I’m confident they all did. It was the W1 that didn’t come with one.

for a total definitive answer, probably best asking on the Williams Facebook page.
Most people on here weren’t even born when the Williams was launched! 😂
Sorry stone age Steve😉😂

Willy 3 was the only one to come in Monaco Blue and they had ABS too. Easiest way to find out is to check the door plaque or go out and just smash your feet through the floor from 30mph😂

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
1 and 2 no sunroof (some had dealer fit or aftermarket but none from factory) and 3 all came with sunroofs from factory