ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Did all the PH1 172's have.... And a few more Q's

320d
Its quite commom to stick 5mm spacers on the ph1's. Brings the foot print bascially up to Cup spec too which improves the handling by a mile plus obviously looks better.

Leave the ph2 tat to the ph2's imo - ;)

5mm spacers. Interesting. Which ones would you recommend?

I think my next plan of attack will be sportlines and 5mm spacers. I have been put of spacer by the treads of them causing wheels to come off but 5mm isnt much.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I've got 3mm spacers on mine, all be it to clear the coilovers but still ;-)

IMO ph1's should have the ph2 rear with a recessed exhaust, looks more sporty and aggressive to go with the front end

ph2 sidestrips and colour coded handles are a must for me, more so because you don't have to put trim dressing on them to make them look good

Ph1
5mm spacers. Interesting. Which ones would you recommend?

I think my next plan of attack will be sportlines and 5mm spacers. I have been put of spacer by the treads of them causing wheels to come off but 5mm isnt much.

Eibach.

Better for peace of mind to run longer wheel bolts too imo from say Pri racing. Theres a few threads on here, somewhere with all the details like what bolt size to use, comparing against stock size etc I just cant remember or id a told you here lol

If you search Pri racing (wheel bolts) or Eibach spacers it should bring the threads up :)

Only saw one thread with the spacer problem but iirc they were 10mm spacers. 5mm still sits on the hub, just, so shouldnt have issues

320d
Eibach.

Better for peace of mind to run longer wheel bolts too imo from say Pri racing. Theres a few threads on here, somewhere with all the details like what bolt size to use, comparing against stock size etc I just cant remember or id a told you here lol

If you search Pri racing (wheel bolts) or Eibach spacers it should bring the threads up :)

Only saw one thread with the spacer problem but iirc they were 10mm spacers. 5mm still sits on the hub, just, so shouldnt have issues

Right ok i'll look into it. Thanks for the help.