ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

didnt know there was a clio turbo diesel!

They made some Mk 2 2 with the 1.9 DTI in it in France not sure if the Uk got any examples though.

There are some Mk2 1 with the 1.5dci in them (not sure if they were test mules though)

Clio 1.5 dci - 60 hp (cb07) k9k............ Clio 1.5 dci - 80 bhp (cb08) k9k from may 2001. There is now a 100bhp diesel available also fitted in the megane 1.5 dci - surprisingly quick !!

Quote: Originally posted by DONNIEDARKO on 15 June 2004

Clio 1.5 dci - 60 hp (cb07) k9k............ Clio 1.5 dci - 80 bhp (cb08) k9k from may 2001. There is now a 100bhp diesel available also fitted in the megane 1.5 dci - surprisingly quick !!
Ive seen pictures of 1.5 dci in Mk2 1 bodies and 1.9 dti in new shape bodies

I drove the new style dti clio in Spain for 2 weeks at the start of this month. Went very well, although quite a short power band i thought. It had only got 200kms on the clock when I got it though, so it might get better.

Had a slightly narrower tyre on same style alloys as 172, and was quite happy to spin tyres in 1st and 2nd (well, it was a hire car, seem wrong not to!), and felt like it had more torque-steer than my 172? The only problem with it was that it felt like it had a baby elephant sat on the bonnet when trying to encourage it to go round corners... ;)

I think it supprised a few people (me included) at many of the motorway toll booths! :) All in all, quite fun. And a darn site better than the C3 they were trying to give me...

Meg on pistonheads £6995

this IS GENUINE!!

didnt make many, but de-tuned version of same engine used in Reno 19

(92bhp in 19, 80bhp in Clio)

much noisier than dCi and no quicker, but still 50mpg EASY

Quote: Originally posted by peterh2 on 16 June 2004

That cant be a diesel the rev counter goes to 7,000 rpm!
Same rev counter as used in the other petrol models

There was a 110hp 1.9 mk2 1 Clio made Im sure it was sold over here I think one of the admin on here had one which was chipped to 130hp