ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Difference Between 182 and 182 Cup

Guys,

I got my 182 a few weeks ago, I was just watching the Top Gear review on Youtube and wondered what the difference really is between the Cup and the standard 182.

Is there any performance difference?

I always thought mine was a standard 182, but Confused.com has it down as the Cup, I dont believe this to be true, but im just curious as to what the difference is.

Here are some pics of mine for anyone who is interested :rasp:

l_70d45b61311fb945dd7edb363410c64d.gif

l_64a57eff93848eb44d116a9fa7ac014c.gif

Im not sure if there is any way to tell if it is a Cup or not really...

Thanks

Da

Less
Members only edde ^^ but yeah, seriously do a search this is covered all the time mate.

Clio 182.
Yours is a standard 182, WITHOUT cup packs.

The 182 Cup, has a better chassis/suspension setup, grey wheels, bigger spoiler and a front splitter, but a nastier interior.

The 182 FF with cup packs has the best of everything.

Clio 182.
Not Engine wise, they all share the same. The handling is better on the Cupped Models.

Not sure tbh. Id have thought it would be expensive to get the handling pack retro-fitted, as a lot of the suspension components are different. In fact, i think the chassis might be diff, but someone will know better than me.