ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DIY std ECU mapping

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
I can now positively confirm the MS2 is capable of reading the standard crank trigger pattern. As discussed before, it does look a bit different but running with VR trigger on the rising edge it acts just like any 60-2 trigger will do

clio Rs182 Team
Hello Everyone!, this is a great tread!, but I would like to know why i`m having this problem... I modifyed the Rev limiters but flashing the file the mpps says "unknown error" and won`t start... going back to previous file everything is fine... did checksum with MPPS and it was ok.
is the 182hp version... here is an image of what it was done is at 16bit.

Thanks!
revlimiter.jpg

Clio Sport 1.6 16v
Hi friends,
Is there a start injection map in sirius32 because my car is first start very rich 11-12 AFR then temparature increases maybe after 2 m. car is working 14.7 afr.

F4R'd ph2 Dynamique
Greetings from a fellow Clio enthusiast from across the pond!

This thread has been an awesome read!

I am currently tuning my F4R'd Clio (basically a ph1-172 engine) using a Megasquirt MS2 and it would be awesome to have the base values for the ignition map.

My target is to come as close as possible to an OEM Clio RS (which we unfortunately never had in Brazil) but the Ignition map is really hard to tune for blindly so the original map would be immensely valuable.

Has anyone managed to extract this map so far? I did a search in the forums but couldn't find any relevant info

Clio 182
I've been doing some looking into cracking the ECU to retune my own car and struggling to find any information about how the Sirius system switches from open loop to closed loop fuelling - most stock ECUs will have a lambda target table that runs closed loop all the time that the table is targeting lambda = 1, but the table everyone says is the lambda target [at 0x17D2] doesn't resemble any kind of lambda map that I'm used to seeing.
Can anyone shed any light onto this?

Hi,
I have a 182 with Renault Sport Gr. N ECU, Sirius 34 and also Renault sport gr.N exhaust camshaft. Because of gr. N timing idle has become very odd and unstable.
I read many times this thread, but I'm still at the beginning... what should I buy for read and write The Sirius 34 via OBD? Galletto 1260, MPPS v16 or kess?

Hi,

I need help tuning friends car, hexdump attached... I never tune petrol. Stock bin + mappack (.kp) or stock + tuned bin will help.

Reanult Clio 1.4 16v 86hp SIEMENS SIRIUS 32

Hi,

I need help tuning friends car, hexdump attached... I never tune petrol. Stock bin + mappack (.kp) or stock + tuned bin will help.

Reanult Clio 1.4 16v 86hp SIEMENS SIRIUS 32

p.s
attachment was no succesfull on previous post.

Attachments

• Reanult Clio 1.4 16v 86hp SIEMENS SIRIUS 3x HW 7700110471 SW 820009797.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 52