ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do 182 stripes cover rear spoiler

Black 182 + Recaros

RE: 182 stripes

I know they go over the roof, but do they continue over the rear spoiler ?

Thanks

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 27 January 2005

Think so, and down over the boot and rear bumper
Correct, except they stop at the edge of the bootlid.

And they stop at the edge of the bonnet on the front.

I think thats correct?

Black 182 + Recaros

Has anyone got a picture showing the roof stripes ? Id like to see how it looks coming over the spoiler.

Thanks.

Black 182 + Recaros

Found some pics.

It looks better when the stripes dont go over the spoiler. But should the stripes go over the top of the spoiler (but not all the way over)

Picture without stripes covering spoiler-

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Davebem/foto20007.jpghttp://hometown.aol.co.uk/Davebem/foto20007.jpg

Picture WITH stripes covering spoiler-

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1091382749__DSC01579.jpghttp://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1091382749__DSC01579.jpg

[Edited by MattyMarsh on 27 January 2005 at 4:12pm]

Quote: Originally posted by dazraffan on 27 January 2005

only racing blue 182s should have stripes !
Yes racing blue looks mint with stripes.. unfortuantley from minis to all new sports hatchbacks are comming out with stripes on.

personally black done well would look mint and different..

Black 182 + Recaros

Thanks Jeremy. Thats what I needed to know.

I would still like to see a top view picture if anyone has one.

Thanks.

Black 182 + Recaros

Thats the one (above). Never seen that view before. Thanks mate

[Edited by MattyMarsh on 27 January 2005 at 8:08pm]

RB182cup&golf gti

the left stripe on mine stops above the renault sign unlike the pictures above where there is a section below the sport badge :confused:

Quote: Originally posted by hoe261 on 27 January 2005

the left stripe on mine stops above the renault sign unlike the pictures above where there is a section below the sport badge :confused:
Thats right. The factory fitted stripes do stop where you say. The pic above was an earlier car.

very nice hoe261, loving the car, just a quick question ?does you left door not sit as flush as your right door does to the rest of the car(at the bottom of the door!!), just wondered as my mates is like that and i have seen a few the same

RB182cup&golf gti

Cheers mate. cant say ive noticed the door will have to have a look. the wind got hold of the drivers door and nearly wrenched it off its hinges the other week so wouldnt be suprised if its scew!!

well, we also have the plain 182, and a 182 cup which is just a 182+cup suspension pack...

then theres the new 182 F1 Limited Edition (dubbed 182 cup gordini down here), which is the plain 182, cup suspension pack and cup spoiler pack, its only available in racing blue with the stripes as above, each car is numbered with a dash plaque signed by the renault F1 drivers, and only 30 available...

im still waiting on my 182 f1 cup to be delivered, only 2 weeks to go :)

Quote: Originally posted by domo on 30 January 2005

well, we also have the plain 182, and a 182 cup which is just a 182+cup suspension pack...

then theres the new 182 F1 Limited Edition (dubbed 182 cup gordini down here), which is the plain 182, cup suspension pack and cup spoiler pack, its only available in racing blue with the stripes as above, each car is numbered with a dash plaque signed by the renault F1 drivers, and only 30 available...

im still waiting on my 182 f1 cup to be delivered, only 2 weeks to go :)

sound quite good that, but you cant see the stripes very good on your picture

Black 182 + Recaros

"each car is numbered with a dash plaque signed by the renault F1 drivers"

I like that. Very nice. I wonder how much they cost compared to the UK.

AUD34,990+delivery costs and taxes, so all up driveaway my car will be about GBP15250

which is quite a bit more than you guys seem to be paying...