ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do I have Please cut me up

Audi S3

Writen on my car somwhere cuz i swear i must have! i pop out for a quick drive and got cut up at least 6 times in the 10 mins i was out and its was not even rush hour or anything! soooo anoying :mad:

Matt

Same here mate - although I have I am a tw*t please drive inches from my bumper and then overtake me in pink neon flashing in the back window.

Does anybody remember the kids show Aquila a while back, the one with the roman flying thingy that could be made invisible? My mini has got one of those devices. Its activated by me driving the car. Nobody can see me and so everybody cuts me up, pulls out in front of me and tries to drive through me.

Audi S3

Na it wasnt a BMW but pretty much every other car! mainly little sh*tty van things! or fecking dithering women on roundabouts with no clue how to drive!

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg

You want to try riding a MOTORCYCLE!

If you want to become INVISIBLE that is, and have every Tom Dick or Harry pull out in front of you.

You just wouldnt beleive how many car drivers JUST DONT SEE YOU, even with my lights on and not riding like a complete mailto:tw@t">tw@t!.

So bloody annoying!

Bob RTE

lmao ! Yep yep ! I pitty anyone Taxi driver who may cut you up ! :devilish: (Just dont have me in the car next time ;))

VW Potato

Hate is a pretty strong term, which is why Im happy to make a sweeping statement and say that I hate all drivers of black cabs and mini cabs. Except for the nicer ones, though. The rest should all be tipped into an incinerator.

g