ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do i sell the 182 cup...

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
...its getting on now and ive owned it for about 7 years, cant believe I still have it tbh, one of the main reasons Ive kept it is as it so rare, with only 160 odd made its not like you see another one on the road,

Love my cobra seats
Love the colour
Just had new F1 Goodyear asm 2 tyres fitted all the way around
Still looking as good as I did 7 yrs ago and only on 34k

Main reason for discussion is, its obviously getting rather old and I don't normally do old cars, and 200's are rather a nice price these days and theres a few good ones out there.

..really don't want to regret what I end up deciding :) itchy feet l;)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I wouldn't say its that old.

If you're still enjoying it then keep it.

if you're bored of it then sell it.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Like Leeds said. if you enjoy driving it then keep it, if not get rid of it.

I have had my 172 for getting on 8.5 years and have no intention of ever selling it. I don't care it's 'old' as long as it puts a smile on face I am happy.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
thanks, I bought the wife a ltd corsa (yeah there common) but for here its great! to try to get the newish car out of my system lol :)

Is it still in concours condition? If so, then unless I needed the money, and I didn't need the space, I'd keep it. Most likely it'll end up ruined within six months and you'll spot it doing laps of the nearest McDonalds with trays under the back wheels.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
lol ^^ I wouldn't have to spend many hours to get it near concourse, most folks woulds say it was already perfect, but its pretty good not perfect (as its used every day and done 34k) ;)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
I know you are, I have to put some pictures up, ill have a dig around see if there is anything on my camera, :eek:

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
current (ish) photo while on holiday last yr.
mycup.jpg

and wifes / our current car preface on 30k
Photo0234.jpg

both not the best pictures but you get the idea. there very clean (obviously lol)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
next door but 1 have facelift ed, common as muck our pre face isn't as common, there loads about but look nice, exhaust is cleanish :) lol no pictures coming !! :)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
its still clean under there not concourse though :) limited on time these days wife, 2 yr old house, job etc :eek:

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Keep it!

You know everything about it, it is on very low miles and there is nothing wrong. You would regret it imo.

And it isn't that old...my lupo gti is 13 years old now :eek: but i love it

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
If you sold it for a 200, think you would probably regret it.

Like Fletcher I've had mine for a long time (about 6 years) I have no intention of selling it.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
I sold my 182 and it was one of the worst things iv ever done... i didnt own it for about 18 months... i then tracked down the person i sold it to... and bought it back lol

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
there was a guy that used to live in giltbrook I used to wave at he doesn't have that any more or moved / seen one in eastwood (when I lived there) once seen one in derby once aswell and polarbert off here has one but there isn't really any about :eek:

There's another one that I see in Alfreton occasionally. Woman driver!

Then there is Dan @ mansfield that has one, and someone around the corner from him has one. Also Bright has one and lives a Lincoln. And Inferno is supposed to be rare!

You should come to a meet sometime. Going to organise a EM Go-Karting day soon!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
lol at old than me :eek: ill have to get some good pictures up spends most time in garage (at home) :approve: