ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dodo Juice shampoo and wax

Octavia VRS LE
I have been looking at moving forward with my cleaning products from Mcguires and Autoglym to Dodo juice, but when browsing the internet i can decide which products are best for me? I Have a Dark Grey Cooper s, and want to try and get the best out of my paint work. what is the best combination of shampoo/polish/wax? Pretty much an amateur when it comes to choosing car cleaning kits so all the help i can get would be appreciated.

thanks
tom

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I love Dodo Juice but maybe worth looking at Auto Finesse products.

Something simple like Tripple or Rejuvenate and Tough Coat combo.

Born to be Mild is better than lather shampoo but AF products on the whole are very good.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Dodo juice basics of bling shampoo and microfibre sponge, lather shampoo is better if you're in a hard water area. At tripple topped with tough coat and you're onto a winner. So simple and easy to use its soon going to be widely known as the beginners 'go to' products as are AG SRP and EGP.

Octavia VRS LE
got my bank card out ready to buy some products now, so im right in thinking born to be mild would be the best shampoo for me and tripple or rejuvenate as polish?
i have no idea what to buy....

Octavia VRS LE
I have ordered the shampoo and tripple polish today, next week il order the tough coat, being a poor student and having no money sucks, as all of it goes on petroleum and keeping the car running sweet lol

Octavia VRS LE
Okay im sure someone who has used it will be in to tell me soon. But thanks for your help.