ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dodo Juice worth the money?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I've recently been using Collinite No. 476s :
http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wax/collinite-no-476s-super-doublecoat-auto-wax/prod_207.html
and so far I've been really pleased with it and it's nice and easy to apply and buff. I've never waxed a car before my LY 182 and tried this first.

I've now found the Dodo Juice - Orange Crush. Sounds promising and is supposed to work best with Yellow/ orange/ red cars. But my question is: is it going to be that much better than the Collinite that it's worth spending twice as much for it.

And another question, I tried claying for the first time the other week, what a headache!!!! :mad: I hated it, I've never spent so much time messing about and it not look any better for it. I usually wash my car once a week, then maybe every 3/4 months wash, de-tar, polish then wax. Hardly anything stuck to the clay bar so there must be another way of detailing it?

16v Dynamique
No. the Dodo won't be that much better than the Collinte. And don't worry too much about how Dodo say that Orange crush wil look better on warm colours. It's more marketing than anything really.

If I were you, I'd stick with the Collinites unless you really fancy a change.

106 GTi
Argh the good old Dodo Marketing b****cks !

I tried Orange Crush side by side with Purple Haze on a variety of Colours, Silver, Red, Black, White and Blue. All looked the same !

Trophy 182
I use dodo juice on my trophy and it works a treat. Leaves the car looking really wet and the shine off of it has lasted me weeks

5 GTT & Orb'd Trophy
Was using the orange crush on mine and yeah is very good, then i got one of the tester pots of Supernatural...................Fantastic stuff.