ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dodo Lime Prime

Broken Diesel Megane :(
This is a "pre-wax" cleanser. So I take it this would incorporate its way into your routine as a replacement for say clearkote red machine glaze?

Also, will this work with all waxes, ie swissvax onyx. Or does the best results only come from when used with dodo waxes?

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah that should be fine, I haven't used it with any Dodo Juice waxes and it worked well.

It's meant to leave a good base for waxes as it bonds with them or something where as most glazes (not all, think the Moose glaze and wax works well together) don't bond that well with waxes.

Smells good too!

cool. just been seeing this crop up in more and more write ups i read so maybe worth a bash.

106 GTi
I have some, seems to be more abrasive then the likes of Zymol HD Cleanse or Cleaner Fluid, so if you have refined the finish nicely with polish reports have seen it take away rather than add to the finish.

I am using mine as a one step product before waxing if I have not polished, sticking to other glazes if the paint is in good shape.

Looks wise I struggle to see any difference to my eye between it, Swissvax Cleaner Fluid or HD Cleanse. The first too are much easier to use.

see i havent used the HD cleanse or the cleaner fluid in the past, so have no comparison.

it does, and i have been impressed with it. even though the campino is a flat red, it doesnt really "add" anything to the paintowrk imo.