ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

does any company

172 5HED
Yeah but you cant speak to them on the phone they have all gone deaf from the 172 straight through exhaust!!

I would try powerflow mate!

ITB'd MK1
that'll be CRAZY loud. I've run a car with a no silencer 2.5 inch system for a while and it was like an earthquake every time you start the engine

Evo 8 MR
Theres a guy with an Evo 6 a few doors down who I swear has the very same exhaust if any at all, it's really loud and annoying and he sits there for about two minutes before he sets off aswell so we have to put up with it for what feels like an eternity.

It's off the road now though thank god, I had nothing to do with it though.

421 Cammed 172
Theres a guy with an Evo 6 a few doors down who I swear has the very same exhaust if any at all, it's really loud and annoying and he sits there for about two minutes before he sets off aswell so we have to put up with it for what feels like an eternity.

It's off the road now though thank god, I had nothing to do with it though.

Id love to do that to my neighbours!

Infact i'd even go through the trouble of setting my alarm clock extra early for it!!

Charged Superleggera
heard many cars with a straight through from the manifold(including a scooby)and they are loud but not that loud.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Are standard decatted exhaust not just pipes untill they get to the backbox??

clio 172
how much of a ball ache is it to cut the silencer out of the centre section and have a bit of pipe put in.....is it easy enough ? and is there a bracket on the silencer?

ITB'd MK1
how much of a ball ache is it to cut the silencer out of the centre section and have a bit of pipe put in.....is it easy enough ? and is there a bracket on the silencer?

for an exhaust fabrication place it's straightforward, at home it's harder but depends on your skill. As your asking I'd say pay to have it done