ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anybody know this 182

Does anybody know this inferno 182? just about to ring it up thats all. does it seem like a good price to everybody?

Immaculate condition, 38000 miles, 1 lady owner must sell due to baby. full service history, new front tires, 12 months MOT & TAX, fully loaded, additional CUP package factory fitted (anthracite wheels, lowered & hardened suspension, spoiler) half leather /alcantra seats, rain sensitive wipers, automatic headlights, cd player, electric windows, inferno orange colour, cruise control, air con, alarm. Lovely car, £5950. £5,750 ono.

It dosnt have the cup splitter not the end of the world i know, it dosnt say if the belts have been changed its a 54plate so they should be?

media?id=866587647.gif

media?id=866587649.gif

media?id=866587653.gif

media?id=866587640.gif

media?id=866587637.gif

seems good to me. Identical age and mileage as my Inferno!
Belts are due at the end of the year, if its from a dealer its worth trying to get then done in the deal.

36k service should be done (aux belt), check rear shocks for leaking, they tend to go around that mileage.

1 lady owner from new isnt exactly a good thing. That car's probably gonna need a good thrashing for a couple of thousand miles to loosen the engine up and get the most from it! My car had 1 lady owner also, and made 155bhp at the fly the week I bought it on 22k. 4 months, a good service and thrashing later, it was putting out 178bhp on the same rollers!

Last edited:
  Golf GTD Mk7
looks mint, but you can get full fat 182 for same price

(thought they only did inferno in the cup?)

Its a private sale but the price does say ONO so if the belts havnt been done might be able to sort something out.

jonathan it is a FF182 with the cup packs minus the splitter, the cups were only available in inferno & racing blue though

1 lady owner from new isnt exactly a good thing. That car's probably gonna need a good thrashing for a couple of thousand miles to loosen the engine up and get the most from it! My car had 1 lady owner also, and made 155bhp at the fly the week I bought it on 22k. 4 months, a good service and thrashing later, it was putting out 178bhp on the same rollers!

Well if i get this 1 its going from 1 lady owner to another im getting it for the girlfriend, but im on the insurance so i can do the trashing :) thats mad the difference in yours after a service and trashing

It suprised me too. The engine had probably never seen the right side of 4000 revs in its previous life!
A trip to the Nurburgring certainly helped loosen it up :approve:

As for the car above, if its in the condition they say it is... go for it, seems a good price. Definitely worth enquiring about the belts though. Aux should have just been done at the 36k service, timing belt may have been done early at the same time...

wrong colour < haha its the only colour she wants racing blue is her 2nd choice. she dosnt want a Cup so its proving hard to find her a FF182 in inferno

I tryed ringing the 1 above a few times and no answer, but they rang back and said it sold yesterday :(

A minter 05 inferno cup has just come in today at a garage local to us i know the lads there and said they could do me a good deal its up for 6.5k but its a cup so she isnt interested :mad:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
It suprised me too. The engine had probably never seen the right side of 4000 revs in its previous life!
A trip to the Nurburgring certainly helped loosen it up :approve:

As for the car above, if its in the condition they say it is... go for it, seems a good price. Definitely worth enquiring about the belts though. Aux should have just been done at the 36k service, timing belt may have been done early at the same time...
I thought the aux belt was changed to inspection at 36k? So may not have been done.

i was looking to buy a FF182 in silver up here from a dealers

it had done 41k and they wanted £6k

could prob get a years warrenty out of them in the deal

Laguna 2, Westfield
Not many FF inferno about, 113 with both cup packs sold!
whats mine worth?(dont really want to sell it, but i dont ever use it as we dont get nice weather!) - 2nd car.

55 reg FF182 inferno, 7139 miles from new, FRSH - both cup packs with mint splitter, perfect wheels, all Michelin Pilot Pe2's with loads of tread, still with the bobbles on the edges! lol No dings/dents, no stone chips on the bonnet either(not been painted).

Bit far from you though!