ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

At last!! A 182 I can call my own...

Black-Gold 182
Ok, so I changed my mind again.

It's on Piston Heads, (link doesn't work):

I paid £9000 for it, I think it was only worth about £8700, but he wouldn't budge, and the car is mint.

I'm picking it up next Saturday - can't wait!!!

Stunning Renault Clio 182 Black Gold (55 plate) (2005)

22,300 miles£9,200

Hi thanks for looking at my advert. The car is kept outside my house and it is in a culdesac so no parking dent issues.
2005 / 55 Plate Renaultsport Clio 182 2.0 16V in stunning Black Gold. The car has the cup packs fitted from the factory (these are the anthracite alloy wheels; cup spoiler and front splitter; cup revised steering geometry/chassis and the lower stiffer cup suspension and the Michelin Exalto PE2). There have been no alterations at all to the car it is totally standard.
I have owned it from new and it was purchased from a UK Renault authorised dealer. It has had Jewelultra Diamondbrite treatment from its first valet and has been extremely well looked after and is in immaculate condition. I bought a Diamondbrite kit and it has only been polished with this as it gives the best results. It is in stunning condition and will not fail to impress. Car mats inside treated with interior car care by Supagard. Never smoked in as i dont smoke and no pets either.

Full Renault service history with receipts. Has had two new Michelin PE2 tyres fitted also receipt for this. Mileage is 22,300. I am using another car so no excess mileage will be added. It is also taxed until june 2008.
New house forces sale and I will be gutted when I have to hand the keys over.

ABS with EBD
Driver and Front Passenger Two Stage Auto Adaptive Airbags
Front Lateral Airbags
ESP
Cruise Control with Speed Limiter
Thatcham Cat 1 Alarm and Immobiliser
Xenon Headlamps with Auto Height Adjustment and Headlamp Wash
Rain Sensitive Automatic Wipers
Automatic Lights
Metallic Paint
Body Coloured Electric/Heated Door Mirrors
Body Coloured Sports Rear Spoiler
Puncture Inflation ilo spare wheel
Cup Suspension Pack
Cup Spoiler Pack
Climate Control and Pollen Filter
60:40 Split Folding Rear Seat with three rear headrests
Leather/Alcantara Upholstery
Aluminium Finish Fascia Inserts and Instrument Surrounds when in Iceberg Silver
4 x 40 W Cabasse Radio Single CD with 6 Speakers and Fingertip Controls

Never raced or taken on a track, rear tyres show no wear and they have been on since new.

Any questions or picture requests dont hessitate to ask and i will reply as soon as i can. Viewing easily arranged.

Thanks
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/237777.htm

Im not a fan of black, I hate cleaning! lol

I think you paid a bit too much, but as long as you're happy thats all that matters!! :D

Black-Gold 182
What happened to the LY/Trophy idea?

Ha ha I know :eek: but I decided I didn't need a Trophy with it's stifer suspension etc.

This car has the cup packs, and has xenon lights, climate control etc which I'll make more use of.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
nice one, black is best ;)

DSC01320.jpg

DSC01327.jpg

DSC01330.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I love that car gt gaz, exact same as mine just 182 instead of 172 ;)

Aye i prefer the 172 clusters on yours, but the gold fleck in mine :)

Looks a litle different now (few small tweeks) Major PC'ing this sunday :cool:

clio 182 ff
hello ther, lovely car, i got same one and seeing how gleaming yours is has made me go outside and wash it, expect pictures v soon!!:)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Car's worth whatever you pay for it! I certainly wouldn't pay 9k for an outdated clio...Even if it is nice.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
As you say, it was a little over what most on here would've paid - but that doesn't really mean anything or matter hehe :) As long as you're happy you got a good one! Also - some nice amount of manufacturers warranty left there as well - which is always handy when buying French.

Dan

MY10 R35 GTR
good on ya. tbh even if you did pay a bit more ur gettin a warranty!!!! so id say that little fact alone is worth a few more £££