ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone fancy cleaning my car??? (lols inside)

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Copied and pasted, I apologize.

526056_10151114044961184_1482169956_n.jpg

181841_10151114045011184_434418297_n.jpg

416794_10151114045071184_1829159395_n.jpg

382937_10151114045106184_1133973812_n.jpg

224891_10151114045161184_1334666885_n.jpg

Ill fitting tailgate due to creased boot floor...

541823_10151114045196184_105466777_n.jpg

Some seagull s**t holding the windscreen trim in place...

311664_10151114045451184_391311010_n.jpg

66723_10151114048796184_781969173_n.jpg

602904_10151114048881184_567857027_n.jpg

Mk2 Ph2 172
Seen worse in some of our fleet vans that we look after.....

That will come up ok after a good scrub, shame about the boot floor

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Seen worse in some of our fleet vans that we look after.....

That will come up ok after a good scrub, shame about the boot floor

It's not cleanable mate. Not if you want it presentable. Yes it would look better but it needs replacing.

I've contemplated buying a complete 172 cup interior, carpets and everything, (They sell for about 50p!) and spending the weekend fitting it and just keeping it for a daily/customer loan car etc. It drives bloody lovely and I can do a complete interior out/replace in under 3 hours now i've done so many of them.

But being honest, I can't be bothered! lol.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What sort of damage was done to it for it to be Cat C?

Rear ended, but it can't of been heavy.

The bumpers original and the tailgate has just been painted. They have made no effort to repair the floor or pull it out, it is how it is now! lol.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
The thing that gets on my nerves is we take cars in that resemble the above and on occasions they have kids, theres no need to let a car get the scruffy.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The thing that gets on my nerves is we take cars in that resemble the above and on occasions they have kids, theres no need to let a car get the scruffy.

The thing that gets me, is they'll px a car like this, then moan about something trivial on their new car like a tiny scratch.

I feel like saying to them "you're a f**king tramp. You have no right to moan about anything!"

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Invisible ink on the tax disc?

Family used to have a garage years ago and 2 different customers had vehicles in a worse state than that, and we had to put a seat cover in and wear gloves to keep us clean.?
one was a poor bloke who all the locals new as Dirty Dai and he stank. His house was worse than his car.
The other was a woman who actually owns a load of land and rundown properties that thesedays if she sold them she would get a good £1m yet she still drives round tending her sheep in a 309 diesel thesedays and its probably got rats in it. Makes that Clio look like a concours cars.
So glad I dont have to mess about with crap like that anymore!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
The thing that gets me, is they'll px a car like this, then moan about something trivial on their new car like a tiny scratch.

I feel like saying to them "you're a f**king tramp. You have no right to moan about anything!"

Definatly.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
My mate just bought a 53 plate one the other day, soaked inside and gone all mouldy as the guy couldn't afford for the garage to replace the engine yet we found out it only had a faulty injector lol we got a full rs interior for peanuts job done!

I liked the part where they got bored halfway through painting the mirror cap and just stopped.

clio 182 black /gold
Hire it out for weddings and proms ETC. Or go to the Audi garage and ask them for a trade in price LOL.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
Bloody hell looks like pigeons have been living in there for a few months.

As said stick a full cup interior in and it'll be sorted, bet you gave peanuts for that.

I'm gutted I didn't get this. Was going to be my winter project. Got a full cup interior sat in my garage so that was going in and would of improved it 100 times along with a good clean.

Well done Nick you just beat me too it :dapprove:

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Invisible ink on the tax disc?

Family used to have a garage years ago and 2 different customers had vehicles in a worse state than that, and we had to put a seat cover in and wear gloves to keep us clean.?
one was a poor bloke who all the locals new as Dirty Dai and he stank. His house was worse than his car.
The other was a woman who actually owns a load of land and rundown properties that thesedays if she sold them she would get a good £1m yet she still drives round tending her sheep in a 309 diesel thesedays and its probably got rats in it. Makes that Clio look like a concours cars.
So glad I dont have to mess about with crap like that anymore!

Mess about with crap like what?? Its a car, its how I earn my living.

Apologies if that's beneath you now you've moved on to pastures new.... :butt:

I'm gutted I didn't get this. Was going to be my winter project. Got a full cup interior sat in my garage so that was going in and would of improved it 100 times along with a good clean.

Well done Nick you just beat me too it :dapprove:

Indeed this should keep me busy! The interior will be perfect onces i've finished with it, thats my main area of focus. Not too fussed about the exterior tbh, as long as it stays watertight its fine by me. As people have said, the perfect car to pootle around in, leave anywhere and not care about as such. Saves putting too many miles on the Cup trackcar and will save me a few quid in the process.

I have cup seats front and rear if your interested.

May well be Luke, how much and where you located? Got any interior plastics?

Nick