ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

doing our thing for Christophers Carlsberg Clio.

hope the title is scene enough :)

Here at TeamAriane we pride ourselves on using the finest parts sourced from the best places. We use the finest people when modifying peoples rides, all backed up by our 2minute guarantee.

CRTurner came to us saying he needed more scene points, we were only too happy to oblige and lift him up. Metaphorically not literally.

We left the flash c**t with the use of our fleet car, SuperIgnis and cracked on.

_DSC2504.jpg

_DSC2506.jpg

$789.02 later, we hope he's one happy customer. check our blog for exciting new upgrades and info.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Standard TeamAriane procedure.

Splitter fitted, brew drank, shootings avoided. T'was a good day in Salford.

Last edited:
for anyone interested in the project build today, i removed a tar spot and used a long piece of electrical tape to cover the grill bits. its a racing mod i've wanted to do for a good while but the fabrication in finding the supplier of electrical tape to our standards wasnt good enough in testing, at Silverstone.

The time involved was 2 minutes and a stop to shout at some little s***s passing on bikes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
check our blog online!

RB One Eight Two
^^That photo has just made my mind up about painting my rear calipers silver. Stunning car. Always so clean.