ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Donington Park 28th March *pics*

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by MarkCup on 28 March 2005
LOL smart Caterham (or is it a Westfield?)...Nice pics Mike...looks like a good day.

Its a LotusCaterField. :D

Nice one Mike,:D although my day of playing GT 4 and washing the car was obviously better. :cry:

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 28 March 2005

Brilliant day, wet in the morning, but sun came out at lunchtime - lets murder some tyres!

usual easytrack atmosphere - totally relaxed and no hassle at all. Good company, nice to see Chris (oldman) and Nicky in their GDId 182 :D

http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/prod/dialspace/town/pipexdsl/q/aqyd89/donington/pics
Wish id have come now! They both said they had a very good time and what a lovely chap you were!

Looks like a great day Mike !

Going to have get myself a track day car me thinks so I can get some track action in the summer !

Hope the Vee is ok after the spin !

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by Daipac on 29 March 2005

Hope the Vee is ok after the spin !
Hosed half of the Leicestershire countryside off the underneath of the car when we got home, all seems fine :)

When they spin, they really spin!

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by miketheman2k on 29 March 2005

Nice one Mike. Spin? What happened there?
<blatant get-out story>

Jane had a lesson with an instructor - good bloke, 3 times Formula Renault champion. I think he was pushing her a bit hard! Anyhow, she lost it big-time on the exit of McLeans, spun about 100 yards across the grass and ended up neatly parked on one of the marshalls access roads!

</story>

No damage anyway, laughs all round afterwards from those who saw it :D

E91 M Sport

Glad everyone/everything was ok! Its the only way to find a V6s limits - I must do a trackday with some nice big run-off areas :D