ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donington Park 28th March *pics*

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by MarkCup on 28 March 2005
LOL smart Caterham (or is it a Westfield?)...Nice pics Mike...looks like a good day.

Its a LotusCaterField. :D

Nice one Mike,:D although my day of playing GT 4 and washing the car was obviously better. :cry:

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 28 March 2005

Brilliant day, wet in the morning, but sun came out at lunchtime - lets murder some tyres!

usual easytrack atmosphere - totally relaxed and no hassle at all. Good company, nice to see Chris (oldman) and Nicky in their GDId 182 :D

http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/prod/dialspace/town/pipexdsl/q/aqyd89/donington/pics
Wish id have come now! They both said they had a very good time and what a lovely chap you were!

Looks like a great day Mike !

Going to have get myself a track day car me thinks so I can get some track action in the summer !

Hope the Vee is ok after the spin !

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by Daipac on 29 March 2005

Hope the Vee is ok after the spin !
Hosed half of the Leicestershire countryside off the underneath of the car when we got home, all seems fine :)

When they spin, they really spin!

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by miketheman2k on 29 March 2005

Nice one Mike. Spin? What happened there?
<blatant get-out story>

Jane had a lesson with an instructor - good bloke, 3 times Formula Renault champion. I think he was pushing her a bit hard! Anyhow, she lost it big-time on the exit of McLeans, spun about 100 yards across the grass and ended up neatly parked on one of the marshalls access roads!

</story>

No damage anyway, laughs all round afterwards from those who saw it :D

E91 M Sport

Glad everyone/everything was ok! Its the only way to find a V6s limits - I must do a trackday with some nice big run-off areas :D