ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donny 2005 Pics

Ziel Nurburgring

Christ, i bet that was an expensive retrim. I take it they are nos cans on the left and right of the engine?

Body work is a bit fast and furious for me though

E91 M Sport

That interior is lush - must have cost him ££££! Like the stereo install too, very smart....

....in fact, I usually hate those bonnets where they go over the headlights, but that one looks sweet.

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 11 April 2005

Christ, i bet that was an expensive retrim. I take it they are nos cans on the left and right of the engine?

Body work is a bit fast and furious for me though
They look like nos style bass tube things to me, if you look at the bottom of the bottle theres little holes like a speaker grill

Would imagine quite abit? I am paying 200 to get back of V6 re-trimmed Alcantera engine cover and leather at sides so has same look as seats.

Excellent job in the 172/V6 looker!:D

172, Tiguan

I think that fake V6 is the best ive seen! The 8 inlet pipes kinda give it away though....

thanks for comments guys.....the 1.6si with genuine renault v6 panels is MINE !!! it was done as a custom install job NOT to try and copy a Vee. The install was based around a Vees engine bay and the car had to look like a Vee to make the install right, were not trying to make something into something its never gonna be, but it does look stunning....full alcantara re-trim, heavily modded nterior....etc

Lee To be honest mate was the car of he show for me.... One of the best ideas I have seen for an install...

Nothing tacky about it at all just purely good ideas with lots of effort gone in..

Bloody brilliant mate:D

cheers for comments guys....i know a lot of u are just into the handling & performance of the clios, so its nice to get good comments like that. All the work apart from fitting & painting of the panels was done by the company i work for Source Sounds & Security in sheffield. The idea came to us when the Vee was launched, about doing an install based on the rear mounted engine. Got loads more pics that ill put up when i get two minutes.

The paint has jus come out n its called Rainflo, but then the body shop has added a touch of marbling effect down the sides...

Once again, cheers guys....

MKIII 138

WTF is that mkII v6 real ? the paint is awesome but most of all i hope that not a mkii kit other wise my bank is gonna be empty and the 172 is gonna look big.

meggerman,

the kit is a mk2 kit, but not your cheap, tacky fibreglass kit thats goin round. Proper v6 panels from renault, n u all know the prices, like £1300 a side skirt, £400 wings etc...renault wanted bout £12k in total, but got it from a good bloke in Accrington (J3ned on here) for bout £5k in total... expensive but well worth it !!