ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donny South 2006 (NWS)

Lee

BMW M2C
Here are my pics from this years Donny South.

I appologise for some being a little soft, I forgot the camera was in manual focus on some of them, and some of them were shot blind with the camera above my head.

My pics have gained a bit of a reputation each year from Donny South and Trax, but I reckon I've outdone myself this year. :approve:

Enjoy pervs: Click me

Lee

ILLIAD VEE!!
^^^ That's Karlosfandango's.......he hated Donny South....!!! :dapprove: Gorgeous Vee though....

Jainy
:D

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Some nice tight rides there...oh and the cars were good as well.

Some top class perving ;) good pics m8.

M

M7CUO_V6

Some seriously dodgy promo girls there!

Last edited by a moderator:
  R35 GTR
favourite:
DS2005_064.jpg

Engles Mummy
maz lol

I was waiting for the sound of the splitter snapping!

I actually looked extremely sexy that day; sadly that photo hasn't done me justice!

Last edited:
  Megane R26
How did you miss these Lee :evil:

DSCF0943.JPG

News Flash....Twin Stigs found at Donny South...

DSCF0946.JPG

And how Ad decides to waste our flyers, although he did attract the punters. I told him to put the helmet on thou so not to scare the kiddies :rasp:

Pure concentration, takes alot of skill, you can see it in his eyes:

DSCF0947.JPG

DSCF0948.JPG

Clio 182
Looks like I missed a good day! Great pics Lee :D Some of them look a bit uncomfortable with posing on the cars though!!!

That one on the peach coloured scooby is just plain disturbing !!!:dead:
Some very nice looking birds there, but some not so nice ones as well by the looks of things !