ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

doubt you guys will like it,..

Focus ST
Not a fan of the wheels, but I'm guessing you got them to go with the Tarantula theme? (look a bit like the speaker covers).

A slow one :-(
I like alot!

What stuff are you using in your system. Looks quite beefy!

I guess your from the NE as you've got an install by BassMechanix. Pop along to the next meet if u fancy it.

A slow one :-(
feck knows. lol I think 2 weeks today (30th)

I might try to get a member list and e-mail all the North East folk to try and get a descent sized turn out.

clioboy16v said:
white16valver said:
Good work! :cool:

What was the problem with the seats? Just issues with the subframes?

aye,had to use my old daytona subframes and the origional rst runners and drill the holes.

wasnt that bad actualy,only took 2 mates 2 hours

Is the end result lower? And do you reckon it's possible to move the seats sideways from their original position?

Fed up with a) ruining my hair on the headlining (I'm a tart, I know... LoL) and b) the massively offset driving position...

This does look nice. Think this is the second car on here that I've seen which has a bodykit, ice etc etc that people are actually liking.

I wouldn't have the headlight covers on though. You must get pulled up by the cops for not having indicators showing to the front?

Needs night pics too, as I wanna see how they look lit up

Last edited:
  Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
Nightfire said:
This does look nice. Think this is the second car on here that I've seen which has a bodykit, ice etc etc that people are actually liking.

I wouldn't have the headlight covers on though. You must get pulled up by the cops for not having indicators showing to the front?

Needs night pics too, as I wanna see how they look lit up

the indicators have been relocated to the fog lights....and joshy whats ya face hes not a chav it doesnt even have a kit on it its a 172 front and rear bumper ...

www.renparts.co.uk
Final_Maxim said:
bit of a knob aint ya joshy?

yeh sometimes..... i just feel like tastefull mods should be the only mods... Just like cars which are slick looking... not like they have driven through a craft store...

www.renparts.co.uk
after reviewing the pics i am a fan of the seats and screen setup minus the dials.. but hey they serve a purpose.. just not my thing... sorry if i offended anyone.. ill say this. although its not my cup o tea at least the work has been done to a high standard not a crappy job...

D

dick

no point making it look like a Rs if its not, be proud of wot it is!