ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Driveshaft balancer? Ktec

Raceface_13

Staffordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Hey guys,
So i ordered a passanger sode driveshaft from ktec last night, just had a phone call and was told that renault make them differently now and the balancer will need cutting off and moving. Has anyone else done/had this? Bit unsure what it is/to do. Being as its called a balancer in abit worried about un-blancing it. He didnt really give any info on what to do or anything when asked so abit stumped.
Chris

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Errrrr I bought a brand new N/S 172 cup driveshaft from renault 2 days ago, took 48 hrs to get in. If i needed the drivers side as well it was obtainable in the same timescale I was told.

Raceface_13

Staffordshire
ClioSport Area Rep

Raceface_13

Staffordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Last question guys,
Are all clio 182 shafts the same length? Finding conflicting info on them. Some say the ph1 and ph2 are differant but all variants within each phase are the same. Other are saying each model is different. So will any ph2 182 driveshaft fit my 182 ff?
Rang the people at J&R (very grumpy helpline staff lol) he said that this is the only one listed for 182's
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130613528995

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
When you ask just say you need a shaft for a 60mm clio with the larger abs ring, they send both anyway.

Or give them my reg and order the same

Raceface_13

Staffordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
What could go wrong.....

Be fine mate :smile:

untitled.png