ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Driving without insurance.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
A collegue of mine has been driving around without insurance for months now..
He just texted me sayin hes been pulled by the police and his car has been siezed. (serves him right!)

Is this a loss of liscence kinda thing?

Normally 6 points I think, if he's not been driving 2 years or more he'll lose his license and have to re-take his test. Also my mate who's a fireman told me yesterday the police are crushing cars more and more now for "no insurance" offenses.

SQ5
6 points at least, with a ban, and a massive fine.

IMO fine should be the most expensive insurance quote for him on that car, doubled!

Bumder With A Buffer
I think pointss are silly. Just give the f*****s a silly high fine (10K ;) ) and ban them.

Plus make there insurance double

Clio RS 172 Phase 1
I know he's your mate and all but i wish that the law would start crushing more and more of these peoples cars.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
6 points at least, with a ban, and a massive fine.

IMO fine should be the most expensive insurance quote for him on that car, doubled!

Thats what i think as well, Do a quick comparethemarket.com in court, find the largest insurance quote. Bam massive fine. and you wont do that again will you.

Dont they sieze the car, like they have. And not give it back untill its prooven its insured and legal. Having to pay holding charges as well as daily charges ?