ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drove my Valver for the first time today

megane coupe F7R

True. You dont want abs makin a mess of things do ya? lol

Thats why the clio cups dont have it. Makes it more of a hard core racer.

And lighter

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer

Quote: Originally posted by Jones on 12 December 2004

Give it 6 months and youll want more!!!! I love the feeling of mine after driving my company crap car all week.
God i know that feeling! 200bhp is comming soon muhahahahahaha

Few more of us from UP here in Aberdeen AJR MOTORSPORT, u33db, Rick_172! Will be on the lookout for an L plated Valver:cool:

Clio 172

Quote: Originally posted by m4rk on 14 December 2004

Quote: Originally posted by clio-16-valver on 13 December 2004

I am good friends with John S btw, He told me bout your car. Live up the road from him.

"wont say your lucky to have a valver cos if ur paying it urself uv obviously worked hard for it."?????
what i mean is u said u paid the insurance thus you must have worked or saved hard for it. cos loads of folk always say rich c**t, wasnt meant as a put down, sorry if it looked that way, if u ever stack the car first dibs on the engine??? u go to cults ??

Nah I dont go to school anymore, I have left and am doing a fulltime job meaning I can afford the car. I used to go to Banchory. I have known John for years ( not through school.)

Clio 172

"what i mean is u said u paid the insurance thus you must have worked or saved hard for it. cos loads of folk always say rich c**t, wasnt meant as a put down, sorry if it looked that way,"

I understand now.

Also dont hope to stack the car, U wanting an engine conversion? by what you said I take it you do?

Clio Mk1 Hybrid

i went from 4years of bikes last one being a 400 to my valver sold the bike bought the car and the car sat there 2months till i passed my test then all hell broke loose! all i can say is i was scarily fast on a bike but in a car i cant drive that well at all took me 2 weeks to have a "scare" in the car and another 6 weeks o blow it up! lol

Happy motoring and safe driving keep that minter mint!!

dave

Clio 172

I cant go atm :( Maybe in a few months tho.[Edited by clio-16-valver on 14 December 2004 at 6:09pm]

[Edited by clio-16-valver on 14 December 2004 at 6:09pm]

Clio 172

When I pass I will prob post somthing in the forums to get a clio meet or somthing for around the Aberdeen area. I will see when the time comes.

Quote: Originally posted by Martin. on 13 December 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 12 December 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Toypop on 12 December 2004

Yeah would love to know what those two are paying on insurance and more to the point who is paying for it!

Keep an eye out for the "crashed my Clio :(" thread in a few weeks time!
Im paying £750 a year fully comp in my name.....Happy now? I consider myself to be a very safe driver only driving to the limits of myself and the car, not all of us r mental tw*ts!!!!!
Not being funny but how do you pay 750 fully comp at your age on a Cup?:eek:
how the f**k does an 18 year old whos only been driving 10 months (so assuming zero NCD) afford a group 17 car in his own name... more to the point for £750 when they are the highest risk on the road. does this mean my insurance is expensive then, cos I thought that was pretty damn cheap. Im 23 with full NCD, or 65% and its £722 and thats in a well rated area.

Not saying I dont believe you or owt, but I dont believe you! lol

Quote: Originally posted by justinRT on 14 December 2004

Any of the aberdeen lot ever down the beach area?
Nope, certainly not - too many crashes and too many t**sers down there to risk my car getting damaged. I suppose most towns have boy racer areas like it but Aberdeen beach has to be one of the worst. Besides that, i wrote off my old R5 down there so bad memories! :(