ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

drove to the beach... valver pics

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
decided to drive to ogmore ( wales ) beach today. was kinda sunny. to many people on the roads :(
couple of pics ( sorry theyre crap, taken on my phone)
4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1-4.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Looks Nice! I am 200 Miles from the beach! :(

ill have you know steve we are 100miles from the beach, or for me at least its 98.4 miles!

:rasp:

car looks cool, prefer the wheels without centre caps.

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
the wheels look ace without the caps from a distance. but look grose up close :( haha it took me 30 mins to get to that beach. theres closer ones. but its a nice drive up to that ones. national speed limit windy stuff all the way :)

Has it got tape round the passenger side mirror ?

Looks alright, but it needs the centre caps though (which every one steals !) or a different set of wheels.

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
yeh it has tape :( sum <unt kicked it off in splot ( 5hitehole in cardiff ) nd im to skint for a new one. then sum <ock broke the glass in the other one today by driving into it. haha. grrrr. yeh i need centre caps. but there all so pricey. and people rob them. theres no point in getting new wheels just cos of the lack of centre cap.

yeh it has tape :( sum <unt kicked it off in splot ( 5hitehole in cardiff ) nd im to skint for a new one. then sum <ock broke the glass in the other one today by driving into it. haha. grrrr. yeh i need centre caps. but there all so pricey. and people rob them. theres no point in getting new wheels just cos of the lack of centre cap.
Try ebay for the centre caps, or ask on here - a set will cost you about £50 or so. Some turds down saarfend stole two of mine from my valver when I had it, f*cking knobs. I had a load of spares (which I bought) but I sold them long ago.
Remember to get the grey metal ones to keep it original - the silver ones are from a renault 19 16v & the plastic one look rubbish.