ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dunraven Bay - Take Two

Another visit to Dunraven Bay, my god was it cold standing on a beach for 2.5 hours! Hope it was worth it though ;)

DSC1525.jpg

DSC1605.jpg

DSC1537.jpg

DSC1604.jpg

DSC1575.jpg

DSC1560.jpg

DSC1528.jpg

A few others on my blog page: http://www.danfreemanphotography.com/2010/11/dunraven-bay-revisit/

Not sure which is my favourite at the moment :( They're a bit samey, but there's only so much you can do one one beach ;)

Thanks

Oil Burner
Superb as usual Dan.

What i would say.... they lack the colours lots of these style of photos usually have. However i think thats more because you haven't destroyed the photo with processing (a good thing in my opinion), tastefully processed i would say - if thats a good or bad thing i'm not sure. (hope that makes sense lol)

^haha yeh I know what you mean ;)

I hate bumping the saturation etc up on landscape photos, as you're making something it wasn't (if you know what I mean!)

It wasn't the most vivid sunset ever, which you can probably tell from the photos - oh well.....next time!