ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'dust' on my 172

PB Clio 172
Must of rained last night and now my car is covered in dusty spots. Comes with the rain can't remember what its called.

Just need a bit of advice getting this off without spending ages cleaning my car again(did it on Tuesday!) It is covered top to bottom in this stuff.

Any help? My car is black so really shows

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
a hosepipe?! if you have a good wax then it will just wash off with a strong water stream... And I know you have just got it waxed up :p

Last edited:
  PB Clio 172
Shame I can't put a picture of it. Its caked the whole car just don't think the run of water would be enough + I don't have 1 lol

Yeah that's true its all waxed up, black cars are bloodly hard work, peed off I am

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
If you don't have a hosepipe, the carwash might be a better idea :) one that has a jet washer. Mind you, its probably a bit pointless as it will just be back again tomorrow when it rains tonight lol.

Not a 320d
Ive had my black car a week. Its my second. Now I remember why I swore id never own a black car again.

Dust.

​Do you have detailing spray? That can be good for a quick wipe down - but do it carefully.