ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynamique on ATS Cups

RenaultSport 172.
P1010009.gif

RenaultSport 172.
needs a big slam mate..but i think you can pull it off ;)
...possibley would of looked better with smaller tyres on tho dude!

Chocolate Bar™
wheels with diff tyres / suspension gives you bags of potential, but at the min is not looking fantastic if im honest.

rome wasnt built in a day and all that ;)

Inferno Orange 182 FF
IMO it doesnt work if it was a lupo it'l be mint!
i think its cause theres to many stickey out bits - yes that is a technical term ;)

imo euro fails on a mk2ph2, unless gone all the way, extensive modding. . .as mentioned above, rome wasnt built in a day

A Euro'd one...
imo euro fails on a mk2ph2, unless gone all the way, extensive modding. . .as mentioned above, rome wasnt built in a day

Euro can work on any car aslong as you do the right mods. The ats cups would look much better with a slam and lower profile tires possibly 195/45/15 or 195/40/15 you can also get hold of 165s

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i was abit shocked at first didnt know what to think but with smaller tyers n a hefty drop will look spot on also a good clean lol