ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynamique Spoiler Question

FF RB 182
Bought a Dynamique spoiler to put on mine. It's turned up, and the underside of it is open. Surely the part which overhangs the window (and therefore open to the elements) has some sort of cover that is meant to be there?

t3 corolla 116bhp
pics? there is an underside recess in these spoilers but there is a lip providing a "seal" if you like, between the brakelight and where it meets the window.

FF RB 182
Pictures....

04052009288.jpg

04052009289.jpg

It all looks exposed to me. You'd be able to see the wiring I imagine when fitted.

Dont worry sophance, take your old one off. Screw that one in place and it sits level with the boot glass. Ill get a pic if you need even more reassurance?

Ian

Focus TDCi
This is the standard spoiler Soph, sorry it's not clearer, but I took the photo for a for sale thread a while back. You should just be able to make out that it's the same as the Dynamique spoiler, i.e. no back to it. The Dynamique spoiler I replaced it with was the same. Once it's screwed on the lip fits flush against the glass.

DSCF1588.gif

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
the downforce will push it into the window anyway so dont worry ;)

nah seriously, it will fit snug

renult clio 1.2
I was looking at doing the same i wanted a dynamique spoiler for my clio. Its a lower spec so wanted it to look like a dynamique spec. The only problem is that it looks alot less wide than my one. E.g. the dynamique one goes further back on the roof. Anyone have any ideas?? :)

LOL at all the posts in a row.

Yes it does fit, it doesn't go further back onto the roof it comes further out from the boot. It can't be too wide considering all MK2 clios have the same tailgate.