ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

E3 2017!

Honda. Tesla Someday
We need this thread!

Microsoft has had their briefing - as have Ubisoft and EA.

Sony is up next at 2am!

If you missed the Microsoft show, you can catch up on YouTube or watch my short review here:

Happy gaming everyone! E3 so far has been fantastic!!

Honda. Tesla Someday
Anthem - a new game by Bioware - was shown running on the Xbox One X. Looks absolutely incredible!

Watch the gameplay reveal here:

Honda. Tesla Someday
Ubisoft unveiled BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2!!!!

The amazing reveal trailer can be seen here:

Honda. Tesla Someday
Twitter has gone in to meltdown after the Sony showing. It lasted an hour, hardly any speaking at all, just a bunch of trailers mainly.

God of War looked great - Spider-Man looked great. Both 2018.

No last of us shown.

Expansion of Uncharted shown.

Peoples are complaining saying wtf went wrong?

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
A lot of people were slagging the Microsoft briefing but I thought it was pretty good.

Surprised at the Sony presentation, thought they would have gone all out to try & combat the more powerful Xbox OneX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Bring on Nintendo at 5pm our time, though they don't do a presentation as such. Think its a 30 minute video from them.

Not watched the Sony conference yet but can't believe Sony are still trying to flog that dead horse that is Gran Turismo.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Bring on Nintendo at 5pm our time, though they don't do a presentation as such. Think its a 30 minute video from them.

Not watched the Sony conference yet but can't believe Sony are still trying to flog that dead horse that is Gran Turismo.

It's literally an hour long and you can fast forward a lot of it

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
It's literally an hour long and you can fast forward a lot of it

The hour long show can be watched in about 19 mins lol. So turns out that neither Sony or MS have that many exclusives and that the multi platformers stole the show for me. Putting doubt in my head now as to weather or not to buy a Pro.

If it had the 4k bluray drive then I'd buy it 100% but now swithering. I'll get the X as currently I keep having to move the S up and down the stairs when we want to watch a 4k movie in the living room or let the wee man play it in his room.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
The XBOX presentation was great IMO. Hardware from the gods and some solid, if not mindblowing games.
Really looking forward to Forza 7 and Anthem. Pre-ordered the X yesterday.
Hardware-wise, Microsoft just ripped the PS4 Pro in half.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
The XBOX presentation was great IMO. Hardware from the gods and some solid, if not mindblowing games.

Tbf, it's coming on to a year old now.
I imagine next E3 Sony will have something with better specs than the X.

It'll probably be year for year now. Still, the X is £150 more than the PS4 Pro and from what I've seen and read, the general consensus is that Sony have the better exclusives.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
From where? Can't see that Amazon has it even up for pre-order yet (or GAME)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
From where? Can't see that Amazon has it even up for pre-order yet (or GAME)
Friend at Game, just phone/text him for pre-orders and he does it for me when they have the SKU for it.
Saves me going into the store all the time. Lol.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Sorted - Xbox One X pre-ordered, too :)

Regarding the Xbox Press Conference... I thought it was pretty good with a good selection of exclusives and some solid multi-platform titles. As for the Sony Press Conference, well... I think it was a little flat. I'm still looking forward to the Sony exclusives though. I just wish Naughty Dog were able to release Uncharted on Xbox :p

Let's see what Nintendo bring to the table (other than Mario and rabbid rabbits).

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Sorted - Xbox One X pre-ordered, too :smile:

Regarding the Xbox Press Conference... I thought it was pretty good with a good selection of exclusives and some solid multi-platform titles. As for the Sony Press Conference, well... I think it was a little flat. I'm still looking forward to the Sony exclusives though. I just wish Naughty Dog were able to release Uncharted on Xbox :tongueout:

Let's see what Nintendo bring to the table (other than Mario and rabbid rabbits).
Uncharted is on Xbox, you just control a bird called Lara instead of Nathan.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Haven't got the bandwidth right now to view these press conference videos.

Is there an indication of release date for the new Xbox?
Will Forza 7 be on the new Xbox?

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Haven't got the bandwidth right now to view these press conference videos.

Is there an indication of release date for the new Xbox?
Will Forza 7 be on the new Xbox?
November
It's still an Xbox One game, same as all the others, just that playing it on the X means fancier graphics

Reactions: Gus

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
So was there anything bad about the Nintendo conference? Don't think so.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
None of this E3 was though (mind blowing). Its a sad day when the big hitters (Sony and MS) are trumped by Ubisoft and Nintendo.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Microsoft's hardware launch was unreal, but the games were crap for the most part.

The X is definitely a bit of kit. But there was nothing unveiled that wasn't known months ago. Why they let Eurogamer (Or whoever it was) in on the specs months ago to publish is beyond me. Took away from their E3 launch of it.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
At least now all 3 consoles are the same sorta matt black finish so will look good in the tv cabinet now :tonguewink:

Honda. Tesla Someday
The X is definitely a bit of kit. But there was nothing unveiled that wasn't known months ago. Why they let Eurogamer (Or whoever it was) in on the specs months ago to publish is beyond me. Took away from their E3 launch of it.

They gave the exclusive spec reveal to DigitalFoundry - a well respected unbiased site. Which in my opinion was a brilliant way to do it.

Also so they don't have to spend an hour speaking tech specs on stage instead of showing games.

Clio
I got it on launch with Zelda - started to regret it a little till I saw the Nintendo conference yesterday.

Happy to own it now - hyped for Mario and Rocket League right now lol
When it first come out I thought looks good and would love to play Zelda but couldn't justify all that money. Just seen the Mario trailer and thought this is more like it..... and then realised its her 9th birthday in 4 weeks....... present from her sister but it HAS to stay in the living room.

Problem solved.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Some gameplay stuff for the new star wars game came out at E3, it basically looks much like the old one and f**k-all like the reveal trailer.
Unless the new COD is proper mint on a PS4 Pro I'm not going to be tempted away from the normal PS4.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
The Pro is very much only a buy for those that don't have a PS4. I dont think the difference is enough to warrant the upgrade. I really hope that Star Wars has a really awesome SP as thats what was missing for the first.

I cannot wait to get a hold of Battlegrounds on the Xbox. Its awesome for the PC, I just suck with a keyboard and mouse on it lol.

Honda. Tesla Someday
I'll be buying a 4K UHD HDR TV this year once we move in to our new place. I'll also be buying the Xbox One X. Seeing as 4K UHD Bluray players are £299 by themselves, paying £150 more for a 4K console as well is a no brainer or me.

I don't know why anyone would buy a standalone 4K bluray player, even the Xbox One S has one built in for less than the cost of a standalone player.