ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia meet - just a few pics

RB 200 Cup!
Got dark very quickly so not many photos. Thanks again to everyone that came - not a bad turnout for our first meet.

Tim

DSC01970.jpg

DSC01973.jpg

DSC01971.jpg

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Hopefully I will be able to attend the next meet. Looked good though, i'm excited about being able to go the next one hopefully.

RenaultSport clio Trophy
Looks like a good turn out....hope you all had fun.

Sorry I couldnt be there, the car had 'technical' issues
:mad::mad:

Golf GTD
didnt realise there was a meet on.

what did you do? i'd have probably travelled to norwich, especially to see that vee. mmm.

U/R 200
Nice pics mate, not a bad evening that, really nice day, nice to meet ya all.
And look forward to the next one.

Welcome to the L4yer
Cool pics Tim, is Hellsbells going to put her photos up? Good to meet everyone, its handy to put faces to names. Shame the action was a bit tame, other than that lad getting knicked! lol

hey peeps!! hope u r all ok! have bben away for a couple of days so pics have been delayed sorry! it was really nice meeting everyone will have to do this on a regular basis!

RB 200 Cup!
oh i can again - weird said that message "This image has been moved or deleted" - bloody photobucket

53' 172 Cup
alrite peeps, iv got the day off work today - wot r your excuses??!lol.
btw i cant see the pics helen....says they have moved or been deleted???