ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

East lancs near haddock about 4:55silver ph1 172

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
Spotted a ph1 172 Heading towards the east lancs (A580 I think) near garswood/haddock today about 4:55, looked quite nice with black wheels, not seen it before, turns out there is more than just my ph1 round my way lol

Jamie

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 230 & Ep3
silver ph1 with black wheels driving past haydock???? best go check my cars still in the garage!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 230 & Ep3
no thank god! I did actually go down and check, cos there was some hooded chav hanging round our garage shutter doors! I drive past Haydock a fair bit tho and my car does match the description! Wasn't me tho. think that mullen guy has silver with black wheels but he's a phase 2 in warrington. not seen many phase 1's about.

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
Kwl, you go any meets? Wouldn't minds seeing another ph1 for a change lol

And haha I was waiting for that, I don't know how to edit it on my iPhone lol its suppose be haydock, silly predictive text

Jamie

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 230 & Ep3
Nah CBA with meets. Altho i do think they end up over the road from me in castlefield arches? im usually wrecked or hungover eating kfc on weekends.