ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

eba warning seller id : 106parts

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
ebay seller warning

I purchased some rear brake pads from this ebay seller 2 weeks ago, pads still havn't arrived, sent them numerous emails and messages and no reply.

Recieved one reply, saying i need to return the other brakes !!! what are they going on about i havn't brought any other brakes from them useless tossers. paypal complaint filed

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Vectra :(
tbh mate i used to have a lot of dealings with this company and they were always spot on with me and a lot more people. (rally register and pgti)

If its the same company your on about www.106parts.com i know they have a lot of dealings on ebay. Its awkward sometimes as they dont have a telephone to contact them on but its probably just a little mishap.

Why people feel the need to give a company a bad name on a public forum for a minor mishap i dont know.

If you have no luck in contacting them then drop me a pm and i will try and contact them for you

They really are a sound company tho. Worked a lot on my old 106 and always happy with the service

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
well i tougt they would be ok, cos tey have such a big feedbck, but lik i paid £10 P&P, and its been over week since i paid with paypal, and i havn't recieved the pads or any info as to when they will be posted. and no replys to my numerous emails :( all i want is a delivery date / tracking number

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
My cup is sat in the garage on jacks with new rear discs on waiting for these damn pads to arrive, since last friday

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
2 weeks now, still no brake pads, f**king useless company, now i gotta wait 30 days for paypal to refund my money, from the thieves.

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Clio200 EDC Lux
If you go on ebay think to register a dispute etc, it will give you there address and phone number. I did this as the same thing happened to me (not with that seller) not responding to emails etc.

Quick phone call the item arrived the next day!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
i'm just peed, cos i wanted to fit these rear brakes as i didn't need to use my car a week as girlfriend was a way so used hers, going to just go to cafco and buy some pads tomorrow, doubt the seller will send them now. left him negative feedback, and the t**t left me negative feedback, how can ou leave someone negative feedback when you havn't even sent someone who has paid the item !!!! useless company. i will personally be creating new ebay accounts weekly and biding on their junk and leave them negative feedback. they still havn't had the deciency to send me an email to say what the problem is !!! £10 p&p for pads that don't ever arrive, if they were to have said, oww we are waiting for delivery may take 4 weeks or something then ok, fine i would be happy, but they just ignore emails and messages

Guy

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
106parts.com/strutbracer/performance bulbs - same bloke who owns rallye register IIRC ?

ive spent a fair wedge of money with them over the 3 years i had my 106 and never once had a problem, fast delivery, bought two strubraces once, gave me a discount on delivery for two, arrived quickly and he had thrown in some free philips blue vision sidelights.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Vectra :(
106parts.com/strutbracer/performance bulbs - same bloke who owns rallye register IIRC ?

Yeah thats they one mate. As i have already said i have spent a fair bit there too in years gone and service has been top notch. They have even put jobs off to fit me in and parts have always been promptly delivered.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  R27 - 77/500

Yeah thats they one mate. As i have already said i have spent a fair bit there too in years gone and service has been top notch. They have even put jobs off to fit me in and parts have always been promptly delivered.

yea i knew the lad wen i had my rallye, bought few bits, always seemed decent to me,

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
Well paypal refunded me, as the tosser didn't send me the brake pads, and left me negative feedback, for him not sending me my s**t, the stupid f*****s

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in
your
favour.

We were able to recover 39.98 GBP, and this amount has been credited to
you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund
owed
to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against
the
seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
privileges.