ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ebay top mount washers

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I may have some of these for sale soon ;)
the eBay ones may not be custom made or correct thkness or size or material hence his cheapo price !
You can't get a std washer the correct size they need to be made.

Trophy #267
lmao ! Fred showed the world a 15p washer with the correct size (search) and some spanners and an hour to kill can sort them

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Ebay Advert said:
You will recieve 2 washers for each side these washers are not the clio now they sit under the suspensions top caps easy job!

So glad they explained that so clearly, lol

Clio 182
Just to stop anyone wasting money, I bought two of these washers off ebay and they are useless, to be honest I think they are just shop bought and not even made to size, the inside diameter of them is around 23mm so they are pants. I am having 10 sets made up now by a mate of mine a toolmaker, he's doing them properly and exact measurements so i'll be sticking around 9 sets on ebay when I get them (I need a set).

Clio 182 FF
Fair enough, must be good then

I bought these and i still have the creaking knocking noise! Do i need two each side?

Having had a look at the other post and threads some refer to possibly replacing the ball joints as this is actually the cause of the problem? I have also looked at replacing the top mounts as it could just be these? Does anyone have a definitive answer? :S