ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EBC Green Stuff

FF Blackgold 182
Fitted my Green Stuff the other day and they are bedding in nicely. Rather alarmed that the one of the old pads fell into two peices when they were taken out! Eek! Oh well, feels good to have some fresh meat on there.:D

Mégane RS
lol, there were nothing left of mine when i changed them, i'm not a big fan of my greenstuff tbh

Mégane RS
had them for a few thousand miles and the bite from cold are pretty poor esp on motorway which can be a bit dangerous, my old mintex ones were better imo

Jap Shed
V1NNY said:
had them for a few thousand miles and the bite from cold are pretty poor esp on motorway which can be a bit dangerous, my old mintex ones were better imo

were they mintex extreme? thats what i am thinking of trying.. brakes dont feel very powerful at speed with std pads.:S

2001 172,VW Touran
i've just put mintex extremes in my 172.Bit concerned about the smoke that bellows out after a run tho.No the pads aren't stuck on lol

Nissan 350Z
I've got the new greenstuff pads.

At first i wasnt impressed - they faded easily. However, they've bedded in better now, and although a bit squeeky at times, they stop the car well.

I'm in two minds still though whether to go for DS2500's next time round, although to be fair, lately the greens have not let me down, despite their early poor performance.

As said though, they arent too grand cold (although no worse than OEM IMO) but once a bit of heat is in them they seem fine, although arguably still some room for improvement.