ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ECU for Valver

Clio 1.8 16v & AX GT
hey
my car is in a garage at the mo due to me not being able to start it. its a 1994 L reg. they thought it might be the clifford alarm which i've heard arent very good anyway. but a clifford technical expert told them how to wire the car to cut out the clifford and try and start it, but it still wont start and the technician told them its likely to be the ECU unit itself at fault. can i fit a second hand unit from a similar valver to my car and will this solve the problem? and if so which code numbers on the ECU would have to match for it to work? thanks.:)

MERCEDES CLS AMG
you need to look for lucas or a siemens number - you can interchange them but it has to be the same number. I have plenty in stock

Clio 1.8 16v & AX GT
there are 3 sets of numbers on the unit. they are:

HOM 7800742850
BVM 7700744413
S101262101 d
and the make is Bendix.
hope that helps. its got power steering but no abs.
thanks.

S2000
I've got an ECU from a ph1 valver here that I could sell to you for £20 inc P+P if you want. The code on it is "S101262101 c" it should work fine but your imobiliser would no longer work due to it being a Ph1 ECU. PM me if you are interested.

Clio 1.8 16v & AX GT
the guy who's got the car at the garage at the moment said they were the only numbers he could find. i phoned a parts company and some breakers have got back to me saying they have got units with the same s-number.
thanks.