ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ECU Remap Tune Offer £175 to take 182 to 200bph???

RS 182
Let me make it clear. I havent just brought the car to want an immediate power increase, therefore I dont want any cronk of an m3. In my response post I stated thiss place wad near me and for little money it sounded a good deal and just wanted to ask peoples advice.

If its on your doorstep you would understandably be intreaged. Not sure what make the wheels are. I am away at minute but will check wheel reciept when I get back. They are black with chrome detailing. Not my cuppa tea profer keeping car as standard looming wise as poss although the guy before must of like thwm obviously.

Anyways thanks again'

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Buy it then sue for false advertising, take them through a small claims court, bit of no win no fee and bingo free remaps for lifezzzz!

Problem?

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Buy it then sue for false advertising, take them through a small claims court, bit of no win no fee and bingo free remaps for lifezzzz!

Problem?

you-jelly.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
FFS! An internet Meme? Really.

F*cking hell. Actually retarded.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
It's 'why' but spelled the why a small girl would possibly say it. What's the matter gally? I'm sorry, do you need a hug?

There are Pro Trolls, and then there are people who troll by accident as a direct result of their monumental retardation issues.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
I tend to fall somewhere between the two. Although most of the time I'm definitely not trolling. Only in this thread and only then because of the stupidity of it.