ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ecu tuner kit

200sx s14a
hi just been reading another thread and found them talking bout this www.fastchip.nl . have i missed something cos i have never heard about it before?! fred or edde you got any thoughts on it seems cheap as chips. or am i better off just going for a group n ?

Depends what your after realy and you've got on your car for the price its very good only weekness as such is if it goes wrong during uploading your stuck with a broken car and no warently and whilst they seem helpful not much they might be able to do ktec etc would be much more able to help if it goes wrong but it does have laods of advantages over other companies universal "group N" maps

200sx s14a
sounds almost too good to be true! lol. so basicaly just buy the gadget plug it in and get my laptop, upload the file take the gadget and laptop out of car and im away ?! have i got that right. is it a 1 off price for the gadget then the downloaded maps are free?

sounds almost too good to be true! lol. so basicaly just buy the gadget plug it in and get my laptop, upload the file take the gadget and laptop out of car and im away ?! have i got that right. is it a 1 off price for the gadget then the downloaded maps are free?

Yep.

200sx s14a
and im also guessing the 1 i need is the 190euro 1 that is currently sold out haha what is the cheaper one for ?