ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eibach Pro or Sport line

clio sport 172
What would be a better combination with yellow koni shocks:
Eibach Proline or Sportline springs?
How low do each of them go? Which would you reccomend?
I measured with the tape from the ground/bottom of the wheel to the arch liner and it is 62cm - so how low can i go without to have any issues (tyres 195/45/16 with 2cm spacers pro wheel)

thanks!

Stripped yozza'd cup
Very little difference between them performance wise. Either will be great with the koni's.

If you want it low(er) buy sports, if you don't, buy pros. Simple as that!

172 cup and others
I put sport lines on my cup last week and didn't think it lowered it at all :( but they do feel great and where really good on the track.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
sportlines. it shortens the arch gap slightly, more so than the prolines. the ride is slightly more bouncy but still comfortable. no rubbing at all and im currently running 205/45/16

5395575822_8dc879e914_b.jpg

i know it needs tyre shine, but it gives you an idea of the drop.

Stripped yozza'd cup
jack how are they - regarding stiffnes, bouncines? did the handling improve with this setup or not?

They're progressive so stiff enough when they need to be but without being crashy or bumpy. If it wasn't for the fact that my arch gaps are too big now I have 15's I'd happily keep them. Combined with a whiteline ARB they're all you'll ever need on the road.

Tgaz16v - they'll settle another 5-10mm mate. Don't worry :)

phase 1 172
I am just about to take some pro's off my phase 1 172 to be replaced by some bilstein coilovers. They felt pretty good, not too crashy. If you fancy them let me know.

phase 1 172
No worries, hope the AP's are good. Had them on my shopping list but opted for some Bilsteins instead.