ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

eibach pro Vs sportline Vs Ktec coilover for 182 cup?

clio 182 FF silver
Hi

I expect this has been discussed many times before but I will ask anyway. Having returned to a 182 from a 197 cup and an elise, although the cup set up provides a good compromise that actually works on bumpy roads I am finding it a bit roly poly so was looking at options that did not cost a fortune but still works on bumpy roads. I am not looking for a track set up just something that is fun to drive on UK roads. The Eibachs seem popular and then ktecs own coilover set up is realatively cheap so opinions appreciated.
ps do you also need camber adjustment on these - I think included with coilovers?
Thanks Greg

Clio 182 Sport Cup
Hi

Would a Whiteline RARB help enough ... they seem very popular and would have to be the least expensive thing to try initially

SQ5
It's cheaper for a reason. It's s**t unless you want to go low.

Eibachs + Whiteline ARB + Camber adjustment bolts will be a great setup. Also worth refreshing all your shocks for standard replacements.

clio 182 FF silver
Which eibachs pro or sportline? Shocks have only done 40k so may OK for a bit longer though a good point, they do wear out.

Clio 182 Sport Cup
Hi

... I am finding it a bit roly poly ...
Thanks Greg

I'm a bit surprised that a 182 cup would seem roly poly? I guess maybe because you have come from a Lotus?? ... but aren't the cups considered to have a pretty low level of body roll for the type of car they are? To me that seems to be the case ... although mine has very low mileage.