ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eibach Sportline Appreciation thread (182's)

Titanium 182
Right let me see you 182's are the good old Eibach sportlines.

Yes i know people have posted there pics in single threads, but I want to see them all in one lol.

Well help me decide if I get them or not.

Here you go pal, Its RB too! lol ;)

IMGP0778.gif

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Yeh it was on Sportlines, they were probably 8 months old when that pic was taken.

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
Here's mine it not low at the rear as its stripped out..
Planning to get vmaxx soon.

4326509182_9f5a9e7cf5.jpg

Also not clean.. too cold.

FF 182
finally i think iv done it!
so put these sportlines on yestoday, very please i did not only for the improved handling (and slightly improved visually) but when i took the front springs off (after a big fight with the lower shock bolts) i found they had both sheared. what i can't belive is that i couldnt tell they wer both broken when driving the car or by looking at it!
2.jpg
4.jpg

DMS

A thirsty 172
p1020083q.jpg

Mine and John182rs' cars (both on Sportlines)
Mine looks slightly lower though for some reason? (Mine's a 172, his is a 182 with one cup pack IIRC)
I'm getting rid of them soon anyway - got coilovers to fit!
They are a big improvement on standard but I wouldn't bother getting them if you just intend to lower the car. I only brought them because a spring snapped and it was nearly MOT time.

RS Clio 182
Trophy dampers with sportline springs...
4077553225_b8cba3cf3b_b.jpg

4077553751_001c87fb0d_b.jpg

4077551355_5154fd86e8_b.jpg
Really like that mate, got a black 182 myself. Ive taken a liking to your splitter to as mine is splitterless. Is that a carbon jobby?? where did u buy it? and what exhaust do you have there?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The front wheels on the 172 always look lost inside the front arches when lowered.

Black Gold Trophy
Really like that mate, got a black 182 myself. Ive taken a liking to your splitter to as mine is splitterless. Is that a carbon jobby?? where did u buy it? and what exhaust do you have there?

Cheers! Yeah it's a k-tec carbon one and the exhaust is a scorpion rs192

Mondeo TDCi
after seeing these really need to change my apex springs for sportlines, the ride on apex is rubbish.

205 GTI, Clio 182
Gravedig. Reckon just Sportlines will be enough to make 15" 2118's look decent? Or still need to be lower ><?

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
IMG_0119.jpg

does anyone have problems with scraping my front right wheel scrapes when on bumpy road or sharpish left corners i thik its the bit of plate in the arch that the corner of the bumper bolts to is there a cure for this or willi have to chop it of and make a bracket for the bolt

PH1 iceburg
View attachment 47414

does anyone have problems with scraping my front right wheel scrapes when on bumpy road or sharpish left corners i thik its the bit of plate in the arch that the corner of the bumper bolts to is there a cure for this or willi have to chop it of and make a bracket for the bolt

I only had that problem with apex not eibachs