ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EL Dials! come on 16v owners!

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Apparently I was not on the list even when I thought I was. I am now and 11 people are still needed.

Might be worth checking that you are all definately on the list for those who are interested.

clio 20v

i think people are put off by not actually being able to see the dials how they are going to come

plus they are a 99 quid im not sure if when the cash is needed im gonna hav a spare 99 quid

ill prob put me name down for em though

adi

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

It was sounded out who was more interested, RT or 16v owners and there was a higher response from 16v owners hence all 7 dials being done. This is only if 25 orders are made and there is not enough people at the mo.

On checking I was missed off the list so I would urge all those who think they are to check and those interested to add their names so that we can get these.

Hey i was wonderin to can u fit them on a clio 1.4rt k reg? and who makes these is their any chance gettin them later this year?

andy

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

lol u r all overlooking somthing here.

renault for all of there cars used many different dial manufacturers, 2 main ones being, sagem and vaglia, now what happens if u get 25 people saying yeh all of u pay 99 quid then u find out they are for sagem dials and 5 people have sagem and the rest have vaglia then u r all up sh*t creek.

thank u