ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Elephant Insurance NCB Question

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Is anyone insured with Elephant that has 5 or more years NCB? I'm currently with Elephant earning what should be my 6th year of NCB, but I just updated my policy and noticed the most NCB they take is 5 years. Does this mean that when I finish this year, I'll still be capped on 5?

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah they probably will, although they've been OK up to yet. I need to ring and change my policy on Saturday so I will ask then, I just wanted to see if anyone else has been in the same situation.

clio
I'm with admiral (same outfit) I have more than 5 and it still increases just they don't discount anymore for anything over 5 years. Just compare each year and move if the price isn't competitive. .

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I'm with admiral (same outfit) I have more than 5 and it still increases just they don't discount anymore for anything over 5 years. Just compare each year and move if the price isn't competitive. .

Thanks mate that's all I needed to know, Admiral/Elephant/Diamond have been the cheapest for me for the last 3 years.

Ford Mustang 5.0
You will probably find that elephant do maximum NCB as 5yrs or more.

With us we count NCB as high as it goes but the discount with us reaches maximum at 5yrs.

Kind Regards
Neil